LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Look at this post how to get proper sound output.

• I want to ask if anyone knows how to add JRE home path to MakeMKV settings? I have installed Java JRE as per these instructions (on 8.2.0 Remix) : Add built-in Java support

As you can read there nothing seems to help.

Sadly I don't know how to reproduce this issue without BR player. If I could use just ISO file (which one) or folder it would be great.

• If you can find an un-decrypted ISO with other region than you're in you could test it.

As you can read there nothing seems to help.

Sadly I don't know how to reproduce this issue without BR player. If I could use just ISO file (which one) or folder it would be great.

• Look at this post how to get proper sound output.

Thanks for the hint. Already had configured the asound.conf in escalades build, but the device number has changed... But anyway, fixed now :)

5schatten, you have asked me previously about my hardware: it's a pretty low system, nevertheless working fine for videos. It's an asrock beebox with an Intel N3150 processor with Onboard graphic. I've tested SuperMario Kart with the wii Emulator, it's the same with escalades build, already on the intro video: sound is stuttering, video lags a bit.

How can I exchange Dolphin with Ishiiruka?

Have no clue about Linux. I'm working with Windows and samba shares, can I just copy some files from a to b? And overwrite Dolphin? If it is as easy as that (probably not)? :)

Another question, I'm using this skin now: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 20/06/18)

Works pretty good, much more ways to organize the main menu, but I can't get RetroArch and Emulstation in the main menu.

How have you done this on the normal Estuary skin?

I can get the Emulation program addon/script in the main menu, but it does nothing when I start it.

• Anyway it's good to ask this question so I can add them to the faq and so others may find the solution faster.

If you use a custom skin you have to find a way to launch scripts. I've added the commands for my apps & emulation frontends in the faq. I've modded Estuary this way https://github.com/5schatten/libreelec.tv/tree/libreelec-9.0-rr/packages/mediacenter/kodi-theme-estuary/files

So basically I've added 4 new menu entries that launch a python script that tells systemd to launch the specific program.

My secondary HTPC system has a J3455 cpu onboard and I can start New Super Mario Bros. Wii for example but it won't run as fast as needed. Same goes for Super Mario Kart, these games are locked on 60FPS for europe and if your system can't render fast enough the sound will stutter. Change to 50Hz in Kodi settings & set 50Hz in Dolphin too (disable PAL60 mode). Also Dolphin sound stutters vice versa if you have already set 50Hz in Kodi but 60Hz in Dolphin. So first things first -> check your settings.

If you want to improve performance change the backend to vulkan if avaiable. But I'm not sure if it's avaible for gen8 graphics like your IGP.

Then set shader compilation to asynchronous & compile shaders before starting. Have a look at the screenshot attachment. I made it on a windows system but since it's a QT build too it should have the same menu entries.

Anyway I can have a look into it and try to create an Ishiiruka package too, but keep the expectations low since Dolphin is a pretty demanding emulator.

• If you want to improve performance change the backend to vulkan if avaiable. But I'm not sure if it's avaible for gen8 graphics like your IGP.

I think it's not avaible for me, where can I find it?

I guess it actually should be in Emulationstation/Dolphin under graphic settings...

"shader compilation to asynchronous & compile shaders before starting" - this crashes KODI

I have a question to TVHeadend, maybe you can help me at this point, too.

I want to import a channel list from DVBViewer into TVHeadend, but I can't find a way how to do it :(

Edited once, last by FalconX (June 24, 2018 at 2:02 AM).

• I think it's not avaible for me, where can I find it?

I guess it actually should be in Emulationstation/Dolphin under graphic settings...

"shader compilation to asynchronous & compile shaders before starting" - this crashes KODI

I have a question to TVHeadend, maybe you can help me at this point, too.

I want to import a channel list from DVBViewer into TVHeadend, but I can't find a way how to do it :(

As I said it's probably not supported by your N3150n. Only 6th gen CPU and above.

Kodi has nothing to do with it. & once emulationstation or retroarch are started Kodi is out of business, same goes for Dolphin. You have to be patient and a black blank screen is normal. After Dolphin is launched it "compiles shaders before starting" so yeah well it does what it says.

About DVBviewver and Tvheadend -> no clue. I always backup my old tvheadconf or set it up again after a clean install to avoid quirks.

• andersos

Mixing LE8.2 & LE9.0 builds is probably not a great idea. I had no problems to switch between milhouse & my builds at early testing stages but stepping back to 8.2 will with the highest probability break some stuff.

• Just Download the addon from 5schatten google drive. Install it as an addon in your LibreELEC 9.0 Build and restart. After restart you have to set the Beta key in the Settings file from Makemkv. You can find the Beta key in the makemkv Forum.

• Just Download the addon from 5schatten google drive. Install it as an addon in your LibreELEC 9.0 Build and restart. After restart you have to set the Beta key in the Settings file from Makemkv. You can find the Beta key in the makemkv Forum.

I can confirm now, BluRay playback works now!

Found the key here:

https://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

Would be nice, if the key could be autoupdated...

BluRay Menu doesn't work, sadly.