Plex Media Server Update

• Hey folks, been following this thread, however, it isn't clear how I we can update Plex from libreelec directly?. I mean I also now have the message:

An update is available. Please install manually.

I attempted to reboot the box in a hope the update would start, however, this wasn't the case. Is there something I am missing?, can Plex auto update? if not how to manually install?.

Attempted to use Upgrade Plex Media Server with PlexPass on LibreElec via Command Line | naschenweng.info with changing a few things on there however I am not able toi find the library files on my libreelec box.

:) Any help advice would be really helpful

• Hey folks, been following this thread, however, it isn't clear how I we can update Plex from libreelec directly?. I mean I also now have the message:

An update is available. Please install manually.

I attempted to reboot the box in a hope the update would start, however, this wasn't the case. Is there something I am missing?, can Plex auto update? if not how to manually install?.

Attempted to use Upgrade Plex Media Server with PlexPass on LibreElec via Command Line | naschenweng.info with changing a few things on there however I am not able toi find the library files on my libreelec box.

:) Any help advice would be really helpful

If you're a plexpass user and want to get the beta releases, set the version parameter in addon settings to "latest" without the quotes. Now every time the addon is restarted (device reboot or addon disable/reenable), it should update on container start.

If you're not a plexpass user, and your version variable is set to public (default), device reboots or addon restarts should update it to the latest public release on container start.

In plex gui settings, set the server update channel correctly (under server settings / General). If you set it to beta but you're not a plexpass user, you'll keep getting the notification in the gui but you won't be able to update as beta releases require plexpass.