How to backup my android box firmware

• Hi guys

I have a T95N Mini MX box on order, but doubt that the seller will be able to send me a link where i can download the stock firmware should I ever need it. Is there a way i can do a backup of the firmware to a USB Stick before i try out Librelec?

Many thanks

• There is no such backup tool AFAIK. NAND is usually a one-way street. You flash it with a newer or different software version.

You ordered some cheap Android box before checking if there was any proper support in case of trouble. Other companies do have proper support for backups or original software. So then there is that price difference. Yet you chose to order the cheap box anyway. Your choice.

• Hi guys

I have a T95N Mini MX box on order, but doubt that the seller will be able to send me a link where i can download the firmware...

That is exactly what i was thinking for my seller too, but then, i just asked him, so... Ask him
    The seller should be able to send you a link to download the firmware.

I also hear this box is EXCELLENT, especially when combined with OE/LE

Edited once, last by infoalter (August 10, 2016 at 6:59 AM).

• If you can't find firmware head over to freaktab and look for a TWRP for your box. You can back up and restore with that if there's a working version.

• If you use the SD card version of Libreelec, there is no need for a backup. It only changes boot parameters to allow SD boot, and leaves des Android on nand as is.