v7.90.006 ALPHA skipping frames on intel NUC

• as of v7.90.006 ALPHA this issue still persists. the system is constantly skipping frames.

same issue on Cubox-tv.

since openelec and first libreelec release i have skipping frames if i disable sync playback to display (Adjust display refresh rate is set to always), so i enable it and everything works.
    But since Kodi Krypton (librelec 7.9.0.xxx) if i enable this option, audio passthrough doesn't work anymore as said in the setting explanation, so thats no solution anymore!!!

Is there any suggestion??

best regards

• This is a comment on testing process not the actual issue:

Kodi completely re-wrote the video playback code since OE 6.0.3 and LE 7.0.2 so there is no value in comparing against those releases. Comparisons with earlier LE alpha releases and milhouse builds are valid; testing on milhouse builds is preferred due to the deeper difference granularity we have on the content in each release. If you're just going to post a +1 comment please don't as it adds no value. If you are not running a NUC don't post in this thread. If you are prepared to assist testing please do so (or continue to) via the milhouse's build thread on the Kodi forum. Thanks.

• I was only pointing to OE 6.0.3 because there, using the same hardware, everything works as expected. funny thing is: out of curiosity, I now have tried Milhouse's build #1005 also on a generic DELL PC equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce 210. this system was skipping frames too, although much less often. like every few minutes it is skipping a single frame...

• okay. it seems, the cause of the issue I had is the long known limitation of certain intel graphics controllers (because of the clock generator logic these chips are unable to output true 23,976 Hz). I still wonder why I had no troubles while running OpenELEC 6.0.3 though...

• Still present in Alpha 7.

Two setup on my side with identical NUC5CPYH systems:
    One with LE stable and the other one with LE Alpha 7.

Stable is..stable not skipping frame.
    Alpha one still skip with exact same video file.

I know it's still Alpha but I love the looks of it so i'm keeping it on my second system. :P