Posts by bumrufus

this is the IR adapter that i have and it works with logitech harmony touch:
    Hama MCE Remote Control PC-Fernbedienung: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör
    [hr]

Is google not working for you? :) Mine has integrated IR and I believe most (all?) recent Intel CPU's support HD audio passthrough. As for your Shuttle, why don't you boot a USB stick with LE on it and find out?

thx :) haha google is blocked at my country ... no i'm just kidding!
    i just created an USB-Stick with the latest LE and i will test it later!!

Thx for your answer, the cheapest NUC is about 140€ without RAM and harddisk and i think i would need an external IR adapter or is IR already integrated?? Does it work with Audio passthrough over HDMI ?

I've an Shuttle XPC at home as well which a could use as HTPC, do you know if it works with librelec ? I've an IR USB-Adapter at home so i could test it if the adapter is compatible to libreelec or i can use a flirc adapter!!

Thx

Hello,

i've now a Cubox-TV (1GB RAM, i.MX6) but the performance (bad IR and not smoothly video palyback, the 1 Gbit/s Interface is limited to 470mbit/s) is not the best.

I want to buy a new Device!

I'm using it to watch Full HD files with different Hz, sometimes 50Hz, 60Hz, 24Hz. 3D files as well - HOU and HSBS. Audio Passthrough via HDMI DD 5.1 and DTS !!
    IR is Logitech Harmony Touch. CEC is optional
    The files are stored on a NAS with 1 Gbit/s ethernet interface!!! So the Box should have 1 Gbit/s ethernet interface
    I've an Amazon Prime Account, so it would be good if the Box is compatible to Amazon Prime!

Nvidia Shield is too expensive for me. I've tried the AppleTV 4 at a friends place with the app infuse 4 Verbindung zum iTunes Store wird hergestellt. that worked pretty good but i don't know if its working with 3D Content and it's expensiv as well!! I could install Kodi on the ATV 4 too but i didn't test it so far (for 3D use)!

What's your suggestions?? It's important that the box is not laggy while using the remote control and the video playback should be perfectly smooth (also on 3D) and audio is digital passthrough!!

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions!!!

Since openelec and first libreelec release i have skipping frames if i disable sync playback to display (Adjust display refresh rate is set to always), so i enable it and everything works.
    But since Kodi Krypton (libreelec 7.90.xxx) if i enable this option, audio passthrough doesn't work anymore as said in the setting explanation, so thats no solution anymore!!!

Is there any suggestion??

I think the problem exists on other Hardware too:
    LibreELEC

best regards

as of v7.90.006 ALPHA this issue still persists. the system is constantly skipping frames.

same issue on Cubox-tv.

since openelec and first libreelec release i have skipping frames if i disable sync playback to display (Adjust display refresh rate is set to always), so i enable it and everything works.
    But since Kodi Krypton (librelec 7.9.0.xxx) if i enable this option, audio passthrough doesn't work anymore as said in the setting explanation, so thats no solution anymore!!!

Is there any suggestion??

best regards