No WiFi on RPi3, LE version 8.2.4

• uii, somebidy else with same Problem, i though my wfif modul is broken

i alrdy teste last osmc Image ob rp3 but there is still no wifi Connection available

fresh new Image 2-3 times

rp3 issue?

• NeeOder: Not sure how a fresh 8.2.4 image can fail to have working RPi3 WiFi unless there's a hardware issue, or additional configuration you've not mentioned.

djkidy123: What version of LibreELEC were you using before that had working RPi3 WiFi?

NeeOder & djkidy123: Can you both execute the following commands in LibreELEC 8.2.4 and post the links (you'll need a wired Ethernet connection):

Code
    cat /flash/config.txt | pastebinit
    journalctl -a | pastebinit
  • NeeOder: Not sure how a fresh 8.2.4 image can fail to have working RPi3 WiFi unless there's a hardware issue, or additional configuration you've not mentioned.

djkidy123: What version of LibreELEC were you using before that had working RPi3 WiFi?

NeeOder & djkidy123: Can you both execute the following commands in LibreELEC 8.2.4 and post the links (you'll need a wired Ethernet connection):

Code
    cat /flash/config.txt | pastebinit
    journalctl -a | pastebinit

thx mil, i will execute this commands

fresh install with sd card creator, got the first steps for Name, allow ssh and Connections, but only got wired, no wlan ... :(

after purchase when i got the rp3 wlan worked well, few weeks later, wlan got freezes while Streaming and now no more Connections available, it looks like a pi without wlan hardware -.-

• thx mil, i will execute this commands

fresh install with sd card creator, got the first steps for Name, allow ssh and Connections, but only got wired, no wlan ... :(

after purchase when i got the rp3 wlan worked well, few weeks later, wlan got freezes while Streaming and now no more Connections available, it looks like a pi without wlan hardware -.-

here you are

17dm

17do

thx a lot 4 ur review

• Official Post

Just tried 8.2.5 on my new RPi3 B+ and everything works fine.

Are you sure you are close enough to the router, the internal wifi antenna is not the best in the world.