Posts by NeeOder

thx mil, i will execute this commands

fresh install with sd card creator, got the first steps for Name, allow ssh and Connections, but only got wired, no wlan ... :(

after purchase when i got the rp3 wlan worked well, few weeks later, wlan got freezes while Streaming and now no more Connections available, it looks like a pi without wlan hardware -.-

here you are

17dm

17do

thx a lot 4 ur review

NeeOder: Not sure how a fresh 8.2.4 image can fail to have working RPi3 WiFi unless there's a hardware issue, or additional configuration you've not mentioned.

djkidy123: What version of LibreELEC were you using before that had working RPi3 WiFi?

NeeOder & djkidy123: Can you both execute the following commands in LibreELEC 8.2.4 and post the links (you'll need a wired Ethernet connection):

Code
    cat /flash/config.txt | pastebinit
    journalctl -a | pastebinit

thx mil, i will execute this commands

fresh install with sd card creator, got the first steps for Name, allow ssh and Connections, but only got wired, no wlan ... :(

after purchase when i got the rp3 wlan worked well, few weeks later, wlan got freezes while Streaming and now no more Connections available, it looks like a pi without wlan hardware -.-

OMXPlayer is a Raspberry Pi thing. It is not supported on any other platform, and it is probably being deprecated from Kodi (in favour of MMAL which is another Pi only thing) after v18 ships.

thx

but i got the experience that omx is the the better Player on rasp 2 @ LE

..because on MMAL i got stuttering in videos, not often but it happen on different Scenes again ..on omx the Videos are fluid

..googled this issue also in other Forums, LE was new installed, last stable Version ...

just my 2 Cents

I've found the solution.

It was because of Hardware acceleration OMXPlayer that was enabled.

After disabled, it works fine.

I had this option enabled in Openelec with no issue but seems we don't have to put with Libreelec

sorry to push this issue Topic

we speak here from LE in Kodi 17 and Sound issues / drops while connected via hdmi to AVR and using PCM ?!

got Sound drops on cubox i4p on AC3 files and PCM is flashing on AVR, its not fixed on Scenes, issue goes by sometimes ..

is the omx Player better than the Standard Player, got the Standard Player also a acceleration Option too?

where can i find the Hardware acceleration of the OMX Player and how can i install him on the cubox ...

sorry for newbie questions :)

thx

I used the user defined, to get Nordvpn working, I copied some of the servers & cert files to a folder, then in the vpn config, added my nordvpn user name & password, then used the wizard, to point to the Nordvpn folder with my servers & cert files.

The vpn starts to connect when the network starts,

This worked on my three devices.

configured in the same way, got nvpn, but probably there is one step different.

u also copied ur config in the vpn config folder? ..or u mean that u added ur files via the wizard in the manager?

because in the same way it works on the rasp, but dont on the amlogic box..dont understsand the issue, but i will try

hi folks,

at first nice addon, love t and works generelly fine ...but

it works absolutly clear on my rasps with latest libreelec os (rasp 2 & 3)

on my cubox ip4 i can get my user defined cfg configured, but it pop ups with connect, disconnect, connect, disconnect and so on..maybe a temp issue..dont know and last but not least on my amlogic box s905x, also latest libreelec image .. i can also install all addons and most of them working fine, but openvpn will not start/ connect, also i added it on the old way via autostart.sh

why cant i start openvpn on my amlogic box, sure its a secondary image bootet via sd card ( also write it to internal), got also the same structure like other linux images, but is it a really full os on linux basic, is it possible to use openvpn on amlogic boxes?

sorry for that questions but i searched the forum but dont find the right answer or infos of these questions..

thx 4 feedback =O