All add ons and repositories failing...is there a manual add on?

• Hey guys,

Im running libreELEC on a raspberry pi 2 however every add on I try to install is failing withing seconds.
    Ive also tried to add on with website links however the repositories are also failing.
    I have more then enough storage for the add ons so its not a storage issue.

Anyone got any solutions or know if and how I could manually add repositories and/or add ons???

• About which ones are you talking about? Give us an example which of our Add-ons don´t install.

Please be aware, that we don´t care and don´t support 3rd party repos which provide all those damned video streaming add-ons. If your question is related to those, please ask where you get them from.

• Unfortunately the logs are only stating that kodi successfully loaded, there are no other entries in the event log. Even after it comes up saying check the logs there are no new entries.

• I have already enabled logging and like previously mentioned the log still isn't stating anything other then kodi started successfully. And trust me if there wasn't a problem I wouldn't be here, why would I want to waste my own time and tolerate the rude tone of you guys trying to solve an imaginary problem?.

• I am not refusing to give any information, the only information there is stating kodi started successfully, but your right I must be imagining it refusing to install any add ons, and I must be imagining when I comes up saying working and then stops with no other notifications or anything happening. Thanks for the lack help or even any ideas on how to try sort it.

• Normally when people refuse to provide a debug log it's because they're running the crap add-ons that aren't supported here. What are the chances of that being the case here...?

• Abc and funimation aren't third party add ons also I haven't refused info I've told all the info which is written in the log which again is kodi has successfully started, that is all the info that is in the log, nothing else , so tell me where in refusing to give info