[solved] problems after restore

• Just replaced the SSD in my Chromebox. Re-installed LE without issue but had multiple problems restoring from backup. Restoring from flash drive failed multiple times but I was finally able to restore by transferring the tar file to storage/backup via SMB and using that location for the restore.

Almost everything is good, but I lost some of the main menu backgrounds. When I try to select the backgrounds in my skin settings the popup window is stuck at UREPO-

I can't navigate away from this.

• I think he means u-repo's banned here. AFAIK that's never been stated before but it is banned on the kodi forum. Nothing to do with piracy, rather politics / a personality.

Edited once, last by trogggy: spulling (February 6, 2018 at 8:09 PM).

• I think he means u-repo's baned here. AFAIK that's never been stated before but it is banned on the kodi forum. Nothing to do with piracy, rather a personality.

Ahhh, ok. I knew that there was some sort of falling out between some of the devs and they moved to a new repo. Didn’t realize it had been banned though. I actually think this is a bug in the skin though so not an LE issue. Thanks.