Remote power trouble

• Thank you for fast reply. Therefore I will keep testing suspend mode.

I have tested suspend mode blue pcb LPDDR 3G/32 H96PRO+ CoreElec 8.95.4.3 (Kodi 18) + Alfa V0.3 u-boot

When I switch off TV - box go to suspend mode and LED turn to RED - fine

Than I switch on TV and select in the menu HDMI device - "H96Pro+" - LED turn to GREEN for 3-5 second and turn back to RED.

After that I can't wake up my H96Pro+ box ((

Any ideas how to fix it?

Edited once, last by Di1Ly (November 7, 2018 at 1:30 PM).

• Green? I never have seen green, only blue and red. Is it possible to make an UART log? There should be a 3,3V TTL UART pin header on the PCB.

• Hi,

Bought the H96PRO+, do I need to fix it with u-boot and if so how do I do that?

And forgot, which dtb file do I need to use for this box?

Edited once, last by Coupevt (January 10, 2019 at 2:32 PM).

• Just got this box (H96pro+ with looks like blue board) for a second TV and discovered it powers off but not back on then found this thread.

EDIT: Reading through the thread it seems a bit advanced for me and risky having to write to the internal memory. Think its probably just easier to leave the unit on 24/7.

Would have bought another model if I had known about this issue :(

Edited 7 times, last by noise36 (November 22, 2019 at 9:41 AM).

• Just got this box (H96pro+ with looks like blue board) for a second TV and discovered it powers off but not back on then found this thread.

EDIT: Reading through the thread it seems a bit advanced for me and risky having to write to the internal memory. Think its probably just easier to leave the unit on 24/7.

Would have bought another model if I had known about this issue :(

I don't think this is the only box with this problem. I use a harmony 665/650 to use the learn function. Try the Coreelec forums.

• Hi,

Bought the H96PRO+, do I need to fix it with u-boot and if so how do I do that?

And forgot, which dtb file do I need to use for this box?

I don't think this is the only box with this problem. I use a harmony 665/650 to use the learn function. Try the Coreelec forums.

Found this thread which appears to have the issue solved in simpler manner bit not yet supporting 912.

Bl301 injection, problems, help, - Development & Testing - CoreELEC Forums

EDIT: Can this be done in windows ? seems to imply that linux is required Home · CoreELEC/u-boot Wiki · GitHub

Edited 2 times, last by noise36 (November 30, 2019 at 9:20 AM).

• I using the prebuilt u-boot_q201_v2.2_green_PCB and is working perfect with Coreelec 9.2.2 and Android on my old H96 Pro +.

The only problem is that TWRP in not working with this u-boot. I tried a lot of recoverys (TWRP) without success. The strangest thing is stock recovery is working fine. Initial I thought that the problem is the kernel from TWRP img, I unpacked the recovery and changed the Zimage (with the one from stock recovery) without success.

Has anyone else encounter this problem? I'm using TWRP to update the gapps ( opengapps tvstock version) from time to time.

• I using the prebuilt u-boot_q201_v2.2_green_PCB and is working perfect with Coreelec 9.2.2 and Android on my old H96 Pro +.

The only problem is that TWRP in not working with this u-boot. I tried a lot of recoverys (TWRP) without success. The strangest thing is stock recovery is working fine. Initial I thought that the problem is the kernel from TWRP img, I unpacked the recovery and changed the Zimage (with the one from stock recovery) without success.

Has anyone else encounter this problem? I'm using TWRP to update the gapps ( opengapps tvstock version) from time to time.

I don't fully understand TWRP, but, I THINK you need a custom rom for your device, the original rom wouldn't have had it. I suggest you try the freaktab forum, install a custom rom. You can look around here no guarantee this is the correct one.

You might have to reinstall CE again.

• I don't fully understand TWRP, but, I THINK you need a custom rom for your device, the original rom wouldn't have had it. I suggest you try the freaktab forum, install a custom rom. You can look around here no guarantee this is the correct one.

You might have to reinstall CE again.

I already have a custom ROM from freaktab. The problem is that TWRP is not booting with custom uboot, but is booting ok with stock uboot.

Stock recovery is working ok with both uboot ( custom and stock). I have root and a can change the recovery from Android.

I think there is something changed in custom uboot that is interfering with the boot of TWRP ( more exactly from ramdisk, maybe recovery.fstab or someting else). And I tested 4-5 different TWRP found on the Internet with the same result.

• after last update, i've this loop:

the only way to restore was to short pin 29&30 of mmc and start an USB restore. (otherwise the board was not detected neither in usb).

I'm new to this. So can you provide me more information on how to identify short pin of MMC?