[8.2.2.1] S905X Live IP TV stuttering

• Hi!

I have upgraded to version 8.2.2.1 and when playing live IP TV it’s stuttering a lot.

I tried setting frame rate fallback in PVR settings to none, 50 or 59 but problem persists.

Using the version on this post the problem disappears: Live-TV stuttering since 8.1.9

I'm using it on 3 generic S905X 2GB/16GB boxes.

Wired connections.

Can check it?

Many thanks

• Hi,

due to special circumstances with the DVB-Sticks I am using, I had to manually install this TvHeadend version (see the discussion about it here). I am running 8.2.2.1 and I have no issues with LiveTV. So I suggest:

a) first update to 8.2.2.1 (should happen automatically, if you did not set the update policy to manual)

b) if you still experience stuttering, try exchanging tvHeadend and try again

Would be good to know what you find.

• Hi,

due to special circumstances with the DVB-Sticks I am using, I had to manually install this TvHeadend version (see the discussion about it here). I am running 8.2.2.1 and I have no issues with LiveTV. So I suggest:

a) first update to 8.2.2.1 (should happen automatically, if you did not set the update policy to manual)

b) if you still experience stuttering, try exchanging tvHeadend and try again

Would be good to know what you find.

Hi!

Sorry but isn't a DVB stream.

It's IPTV...

Checked again with the same results.

New 8.2.1.2 stutters.

Old release from initial post works...

I don't know the reason.

Edited once, last by fresonpower (December 25, 2017 at 4:42 PM).