WebGrab+Plus

• well im going to continue with fresh channel scan / install .... then in muxs > epg scan tab > set all muxs to disable instead of Enable (auto) as above picture then try webgrab plus again. I cant think of anything else to try at the moment.

Ive spent hours on this lol but dont like to be beaten ;p

Also just noticed on dvb inputs basic settings i have Over the Air EPG ticked which im going to untick on new scan

• pila  ttech

what version of the webgrabplus addon are you using?

On Win7 I use WG++ v2.1. In LE7 I used Addon v1.57 I think. Tried your latest verson but would not run on my LE7 as I wrote above. My RPI LE is 7 with TVH 4.0.9

Currently I am only using Win version to configure WG++ and trim everything to my liking as this makes it simpler for me to test things.

• in libreelec the version number says 8.2.104 for webgrab plus libreelec im running 8.2.3

all sorted now used service.webgrabplus-x.x.104pu and fixed :) great program thanks for the addon :)

Edited once, last by ttech (February 2, 2018 at 8:18 PM).

• Any Macos Users out there ive all most got this running stumbled at systemd-run ? once found away for mac osx to emulate this then its a matter of the removing the fixed directorys and it will be ready be added !!!! any one want to help !!!!

• its not that cant run on mac im trying to intergrated in the addon. Another feature that would be good is just save config file. At the moment i run the addon just to save config file then copy the config file and run the webgraber out side of kodi

• what the we need to run a macversion of this addon is the script to be in bash format if got it working as as dsystem run. but i do not have enough of an understanding of launchd which does the same stuff as dsystem on the osx. If People willing to help with this project that would be great thanks.

• Hello,

I have updated my WG from 1,57 to 2,15!As I already knew...xmltv_time_correct.exe has been removed from this version.I really need this program to correct my local EPG.Can someone help me with after.sh scrip to call the program after WG finish the job?I have downloaded the program and copied all the files in webgrab' folder in LibreELEC.Now I have to create after.sh file and then.......??

Thanks in advance :)

I am done :)

Just created after.sh without any rights and permissions, then put this one in it.

Code
    mono xmltv_time_correct.exe guide.xml tvguide.xml

Everything works great.

Edited once, last by b_ignatov (February 23, 2018 at 6:01 AM).

• Great!

Move xmltv_time_correct.exe out of /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus if you do not want to loose it each time the addon is updated ;)

• One more question!

Is Wbgrab v2.1.5 finally compatible with LibreELEC 7.0.3 if I install it from zip?

I tried it today.....the addon was complletly installed but does not start.

Edited once, last by b_ignatov (February 27, 2018 at 3:18 PM).

• Exactly the same one with Libreelec 7.0.3.12j.I also configured to start after 30 seconds, but It doesn't even create a log file to see the issue. As I said couple posts before.... with Libreelec 8.2 everything works great with v2.1.5 but I prefer Libreelec 7

• Download Loop with the Addon Timer... :-/

in some posts i have read that when i will stop the "on-aktive" download function so i have to clear the field.

But LibreElec doesn't acept a blank filed, when i give the value 0 the download will start every boot.

So i have edit the value in the file: .kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/settings.xml

In this case the addon takes the value automatic to 300 *wtf*

How can i deactivate the function "on-aktive" for all cases?

Than my WebGrab Config has to upgrade 93 chanels for the next 6 days the runtime is 2 hours and is enought when

this job runs every 24 hours.

• Official Post

Let me guess: LibreELEC 9.0?

Manually edit /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/settings.xml

• Nearly it's the milhouse Update with Kodi 18 prev. ;)

I have edit the value in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/settings.xml as well, but it's have after a reboot the same effect.

Now i have set the value for on-aktiv to 86400 (24 hours) that's works fine.

The next try 604800 :D