Power issue since 003 for s905

• I have a 1/8gb MXQ PRO 4K with a v1 blue board with date of 1511.

Issues with 003 with wifi turned off:
    Power off from Kodi Menu = No HDMI, need to pull power to start it again.
    Build 002 turned the box off properly so that it could be turned back on from the remote.

Reboot = No HDMI, need to pull power to start it again.
    Build 002 worked perfectly

Press Power button on remote with box on = No HDMI, need to pull power to start it again.
    With build 002 if I waited 30 seconds HDMI signal would be restored and the box worked.

Edited once, last by JonSnow (July 27, 2016 at 1:19 AM).

• I would like to add this is only an issue on the MXQ Pro 4K, I just got a Beelink Mini MXIII and everything works perfectly on it with build 005.

• LibreELEC

Please report that kind of issues when release notes say it is resolved. Thanks.

Apologise
    My box is MiniMX and the power problem was solved early.
    I flashed this box which is not mine.
    I should not have presumed it was fixed for all.
    I will take notice of changelog and release notes in future.
    Thanks again.

• My box is MiniMX and the power problem was solved early.

If you don't use WiFi on MiniMX, the issue will not show. I think this is true for all boxes.

On the other hand, if Nexboxes don't power back on with remote, that would be an issue with their crappy u-boot - the same problem we saw with S805.

• If you don't use WiFi on MiniMX, the issue will not show. I think this is true for all boxes.

On the other hand, if Nexboxes don't power back on with remote, that would be an issue with their crappy u-boot - the same problem we saw with S805.

Again my confusion in thinking it was solved is that my MiniMX's 1gb/8GB & 2gb/16gb both Power Off and Reboot to Nand
    using my power menu button EVEN WHEN WiFi is used.
    I can also turn the boxes back on using stock remote red button after power off during LE.
    I have a habbit of using the power menu icon because of usb remote i use and never noticed the issue until i tried using the stock remote red button to turn off box.
    Red button just gives momentary black screen then back to normal within 2 seconds.

Using 7.0.2.005
    The NEXBOX A95X once any of the above options are used the screen goes black but the box is still powered on.
    Using 7.0.2.002
    The reboot to nand Works.
    Power off with menu works BUT i cannot turn box back on with the red button on stock remote.
    Red button on stock remote turns box off but not back on.
    Reboot to nand and turn off whilst in Android via TurnOff App works. And then power on via red button stock remote works also.
    That is as precise i can be in variables.
    Thanks again kszaq

• My mxq pro doesn't have power on issues, just reboot and power off.

Again the Mini MXIII works flawless for reboot, power on/off including the remote

• I can confirm I have the same issue on the NEXBOX A95X 1gb 8gb as kostaman. Is there any known u-boot.bin that is known to fix the issue?

Not that simple.
    I dont own this box but i have it to flash OE for a friend.

It has the WORST Lollipop Android Firmware versions i have seen.

OE 7.0.2.002 is working best at the moment as far as power reboot issues goes.

Just have to wait and test releases as they come.
    Cheers.

• I have a TVbox based on s905, named "KII PRO".
    I have some issue with the preinstalled android and Kodi (drop every 3/4 sec. on DTS audio) so I'm tring to work with LibreElec.
    I installed the last version 7.0.2.005, but I have two big problem.
    1) wifi is activable, but I don't have any connection. I can't set language or connect on the web.
    2) audio passtrough don't work, and I have always internal sw decoded audio (so, my problem with android is not solved).

The device work well with DTS passtrought but with MXPlayer, so I think thet there is not a hardware problem, may be divers?
    Someone can help me?