LibreELEC Leia community build for Rockchip

• But in your image leía, i try too, but when i play one video on samba the image freezes.

I have a raspberry 3 and the same vídeo doesn’t freeze

• New experimental Device in rb-leia22: RockBox

Hi Raybuntu. I ran this build on my SCISHION V88 Piano box with 4GB and it worked! I had some problems where it would become unresponsive after playing some shows but I was able to ssh into the box and reboot. What is the difference between this build and the Rock64 build if you don't mind me asking?

• Hi Raybuntu. I ran this build on my with 4GB and it worked! I had some problems where it would become unresponsive after playing some shows but I was able to ssh into the box and reboot. What is the difference between this build and the Rock64 build if you don't mind me asking?

rob0809 , are your default remote of SCISHION V88 Piano box working in this build which you mention above? Advance thanks? Because I m planning to buy this andriod tv player and I also want to run this build to watch movies (720p 1080p and UHD) through my external usb hdd. Is this player good for watching uhd movies in andriod 7.1.2 based kodi (As I heard that there is no hardware acceleration available for andriod 7.1.2)

• rob0809 , are your default remote of SCISHION V88 Piano box working in this build which you mention above? Advance thanks? Because I m planning to buy this andriod tv player and I also want to run this build to watch movies (720p 1080p and UHD) through my external usb hdd. Is this player good for watching uhd movies in andriod 7.1.2 based kodi (As I heard that there is no hardware acceleration available for andriod 7.1.2)

Now that you mention it, I don't believe the remote that came with the box was working. But I don't usually use that remote anyway. I use a Ortek WMC remote. I just bought the box to play around with. I would think if you want a box for Kodi/Libreelec, there are better choices out there.