Posts by psycmos

Hi 5schatten.
    In past i report that issue in Odroid C2.

The MPEG-2 decoding not work good.
    I test the version of COREELE and MPEG-2 is fluid and in your release it not render fluid.
    It have many glitch and frame drops.

I tested older version 8.2.5 from KSZAQ, and image is fluid too.
    I don't have many know-how for help you but i can test if you can investigate it.

Fluid Version of MPEG-2
    Index of /s905/8.2/8.2.3.1/

PS: Original version from LIBREELEC release for odroid C2 have this issue too in MPEG-2

Only coreelec and KSZAQ builds have no this issue.
    Thanks a lot for your builds ;)

CvH You think is possible to add this fix for new libreelec DVB drivers release?

DVB patch for tunner.

r820t.patch (365 Bytes)

I think that release have this fix too.

Linux source code: drivers/media/tuners/r820t.c (v5.1.1) - Bootlin

linux/r820t.c at master · torvalds/linux · GitHub

I'm not able to tune in frequencies above roughly 500 MHz in DVB-C mode very >> well.
    Add patch:
    I see this is an old thread, but still actual for me. Applying this patch makes it work on higher frequencies, but then won't work lower (ie. 128,5 MHz and 135,5 Mhz) So I took there a condition.

You'll need meson64_odroidc2.dtb but I'm not sure if the bootloader will pick up the dtb because the odroid c2 is a target device of it's own. So it's possible that these devices need a specific build like the Khadas VIM. Which build did you try? There is also a generic S905 build available.

Hi 5schatten.
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

I tested meson64_odroidc2.dtb renaming it to dtb.img and not works too.
    The generic S905 doesn't start.

I think i need one specific build for Odroid C2

pls share the service.log from the tvheadend folder

Hi CvH Thanks for your reply.
    I attached:
    -Service.log from 8.2.112. Transcodding works well.
    -Service.log from 8.2.113. Trancodding in this version are not working. (Unable to find libx264 encoder)
    -Service.log from 9.0.116 Trancodding in this version are not working.(Unable to find libx264 encoder)

Error in TVH version 8.2.113 is:

[ ERROR] transcode: 0003: Unable to find libx264 encoder

2018-10-14 10:35:38.991 [ INFO] transcode: 0003: 1:H264 ==> Passthrough

2018-10-14 10:35:38.992 [ INFO] transcode: 0003: 2:MPEG2AUDIO ==> AAC (aac)

2018-10-14 10:35:39.247 [WARNING] libav: Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead.

2018-10-14 10:35:39.247 [WARNING] libav: Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead.

In Libreelec 8.2.5 with TVheadend version .112, transcoding works good but after update to .113 transcoding not work anymore.

In libreelec 9 with .115 trancoding are not work too.

i'm using Asrock J4015M board, and transcoding only works on 8.2.5 with TVheadend version .112

Hi

TVHEADEND are not working.

Need to fix using:

1. mkdir -p /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/lib
    2. ln -s /usr/lib/libva.so /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/lib/libva.so.1
    3. ln -s /usr/lib/libva-drm.so /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/lib/libva-drm.so.1
    4. ln -s /usr/lib/libva-x11.so /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/lib/libva-x11.so.1

Try fix it in your builds

Thanks for @5schatten, to share that info ;)

I can't have sound on chrome.
      Need some addicional config?

Thanks @escalade for that great work;)

Hi 5schatten

I come from
    LE 8.2.5 with UHD 630 / Coffee Lake / Gemini Lake support and luks

To your build.

In Libreelec 8.2.5 with TVheadend version .112, transcoding works good but after update to .113 transcoding not work anymore.

Now on your build, we only can download the version .115 that trancoding are not work too.
    So there are any possibility to get it working in your build? i'm using Asrock J4015M board.

Another thing I noticed in your build was the profile color correction is very dark that comes default, i think is GAMMA correction or simillar.
    First image is from 8.2.5 that have better gamma ( more Yellow) and secound is from libreelec 9.0 ( more dark with GAMMA intense)

I think the color right is from libreelec 8.2.5 and version 9.0 have not this correction.

Thanks a lot for your build. Chrome is very important!!
    Very fluid build and game will be very funny!

HI.

Android rom DVB T2 support . Wait update C......;(

Libreelec,Coreelec (not micro sd slot(USB,reset buton) OK)

Availink avl6862 driver ok,Tvheadend not work;( wait ......

Coreelec says:

FeaturesKodi v18 Leia (Beta)based on LibreELEC/master (05/08/18)nougat kernel by @kszaqavl6862

dvb driver for KVIM2 and MeCool devices by afl1

open-source wetekdvb driver by afl1

OpenVFD by @arthur-liberman *Entware package manager

Can you test if tunner works well?!

Hi CvH.
    Thanks for your reply.

Via HTSP client in Kodi i get Thisd error:

Sat have 2 channels that have the same name, provided by different operators. ! works Ok other get no signal...