LibreELEC Leia community build for Rockchip

• New experimental Device in rb-leia22: RockBox

Hi Raybuntu. I ran this build on my SCISHION V88 Piano box with 4GB and it worked! I had some problems where it would become unresponsive after playing some shows but I was able to ssh into the box and reboot. What is the difference between this build and the Rock64 build if you don't mind me asking?

• Hi Raybuntu. I ran this build on my with 4GB and it worked! I had some problems where it would become unresponsive after playing some shows but I was able to ssh into the box and reboot. What is the difference between this build and the Rock64 build if you don't mind me asking?

rob0809, are your default remote of SCISHION V88 Piano box working in this build which you mention above? Advance thanks? Because I m planning to buy this andriod tv player and I also want to run this build to watch movies (720p 1080p and UHD) through my external usb hdd. Is this player good for watching uhd movies in andriod 7.1.2 based kodi (As I heard that there is no hardware acceleration available for andriod 7.1.2)

Edited once, last by rajawaqas (January 21, 2018 at 3:47 PM).

• rob0809, are your default remote of SCISHION V88 Piano box working in this build which you mention above? Advance thanks? Because I m planning to buy this andriod tv player and I also want to run this build to watch movies (720p 1080p and UHD) through my external usb hdd. Is this player good for watching uhd movies in andriod 7.1.2 based kodi (As I heard that there is no hardware acceleration available for andriod 7.1.2)

Now that you mention it, I don't believe the remote that came with the box was working. But I don't usually use that remote anyway. I use a Ortek WMC remote. I just bought the box to play around with. I would think if you want a box for Kodi/Libreelec, there are better choices out there.

• Would there be any way to install pvr functionality such as next.pvr. I use Kodi for live television and this is a must have. If not I'm patient and can wait for the development to get there.

• Would there be any way to install pvr functionality such as next.pvr. I use Kodi for live television and this is a must have. If not I'm patient and can wait for the development to get there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, NextPVR runs under MS Windows. In Linux community of which LibreELEC is based on, TVHeadEnd is most popular (the other is MythTV which I think is too complicated). I ran two TVHeadEnd backend servers, one Odroid-C2 and one Rock64 (just over a week) with USB TV tuner, both use Raybuntu's build, One of the TVHeadEnd backend servers (the Odroid-C2 one) is equipped with hard drive for PVR,

If you're talking about NextPVR client on Raybuntu's build, then I think there's NextPVR client add-on available on the repository, just have no idea it works with problem as I had abandoned my NextPVR backend for years.

• Hi Raybuntu. I have one Firefly Rk3288. It's possible to give us one image to it? Is 99% similar to Asus thinker board. :D I can buy You one beer :D Thanks lot for all your work.

• Hi Raybuntu. I have one Firefly Rk3288. It's possible to give us one image to it? Is 99% similar to Asus thinker board. :D I can buy You one beer :D Thanks lot for all your work.

There is currently no support for it. I'm assuming it's only a DTB change but I'm not sure. I have a rule to not support boards I can't test. I don't even have a TinkerBoard. I know other LE devs have one so I could assume it's working but no one has a Firefly RK3288. Although I could imagine that we support it someday but currently there is nothing I can't do.