Trying to install LibreELEC or OpenELEC on Wintel Pro box.
I always get the same error, unable to boot from usb drive. And in boot drive selection it does not show usb drive label, as it would if it was working.
- Installed Ubuntu 17.10 from the same USB drive using Rufus to write image file. Success. But no sound, so decided to switch to ELEC, because of information that it has working sound on Cherry Trail CPUs.
- Downloaded USB SD Creator, and used Generic image. Created media. No luck. Error.
- Used miniTool to remove all partitions and format with empty FAT32 partition (without any partitions creator does not work either). Tried again. Same error.
- Tried to use Win32DiskImager to write it. Same thing.
- Wiped USB again
- Tried Win32DiskImager with OpenELEC. Same thing.