[SOLVED] create Libreelec zip file

• Hello everyone

Please let me know how to create Libreelec zip file so that i could install it through recovery menu . To clarify my question here is image with Libreelec zip file and down there is the img file burnned shot — imgbb.com to flash drive. The way to install libreelec is through android recovery menu HERE i do this because i don't have sd card slot on my box.

• Hi i guess it's something wrong with the bootloader as Libreelec doesn;t even try to boot when i put flash drive in the usb port.

Please take a look at this log i have dumped maybe you can see something that may help to boot Libreelec . I have burnned Libreelec 8.2 but i guess it' would be the same with Libreelec 7

• Hello chewitt thanks for the reply here and here you can see the box hw.. about the image i have burned LibreELEC-S805.arm-8.2-8.1.6-m201d.img but i have tried with several Libreelec 7 for m201d and noone has booted .

ps:the only way i have managed to install Libreelec (only v.7 zip ) is through the android recovery menu - Apply update from EXT

• Thank you for the reply kszaq. Is there a way to upgrade through cli (via ssh ) ? not through the gui .This way i would play with various Krypton versions ?

• Hey fellows one more question regarding the topic .. If i pud the Libreelec img file LibreELEC-S805.arm-8.2-8.1.10-m201d.img in /storage/.update then where should i put the device tree file dtb.img

• Hey fellows one more question regarding the topic .. If i pud the Libreelec img file LibreELEC-S805.arm-8.2-8.1.10-m201d.img in /storage/.update then where should i put the device tree file dtb.img

In the same place.

• Thanks everyone for your replies and help i appreciate it. Please let me know why Libreelec show that i have 343MB ram when hardwareinfo on android display 795mb here is image on my board , Do i need to change the devicetrees or something else ??

• Thanks everyone for your replies and help i appreciate it. Please let me know why Libreelec show that i have 343MB ram when hardwareinfo on android display 795mb here is image on my board , Do i need to change the devicetrees or something else ??

M201d has 512MB ram. LE is telling you the truth. Android is faked. You should be using the m201d build of LE from kszaq.

S805 firmware do not use a separate device tree, it is already embedded in kernel image.