Intel Nuc Freeze completely everyday

• Hello,

I have libreelec installed for a while on a NUC and it crash basically everyday.

When it crash the display is completely freezed and the only workaround is to powercycle the NUC and it will be ok for few hours max.

when it crash, there is no more ip connectivity, the display is freezed.

I am not sure it is related to libreelec but if someone coud have a look at the log it would be great.

System log :

ZOCX

libreelec kodi.log :

OHYP

libreelec kodi.old.log

MEOR

Many thanks in advance,

Jean-Louis.

• The system log doesn't show anything useful but it looks like Xorg might not be running.. hence Kodi cannot detect the GPU device and aborts. I've no idea why Xorg might die. However, make a backup and update to 8.1.2 (best) or 8.0.2 (okay) ..because even if somehow an issue is diagnosed on the 7.x release you're running it will never be fixed - all development stopped 12+ months ago. Start over with a current release and post again if the problem is still present.

• parisbyday might it be possible that the crash comes up after you have switched off the TV and then, when you turn the TV back on, LE is freezed?

Could you also please enable debug logging and try to reproduce the crash? Is there also a crashlog in the .kodi folder? If yes, provide that as well, please.