Posts by parisbyday

Thanks guys,

Did no see any notifications to my questions...

i suspect a SSD issue as well, i am wondering if M.2 format would be potentiallaly more stable than 2.5" format.

However if i want to do a cloneziall i probably need a 2.5" format...

I am already have my source on NFS but also use docker addon for various things (plex media server, transmission, etc...).

I will buy another SSD and duplicate it.

if i use libreelec linux shell, would it be possible to duplicate the SSD directly with a linux commands ? i am going to look for it.

Hello,

i got frequent file corruption system on a intel NUC with a SSD.

Once every 2 month.

Generally it happens while the NUC is freezing (could be while watching a film), the only workaround is a ugly power/cycle which generally ends with this file corruption system.

On my Nuc my libreelec is also configured with docker with several well known containers related to HTPC world.

Rebuilding/setup everything takes 1H to 2H.

I am thinking about have the storage on a NAS (i have a synology DS1815+) on which i already rsync all docker folders, backup kodi configuration.

I cannot find a tuto/howto which explain how to boot libreelec/openelec from a NFS share, or booting locally with all storage on NFS.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Jean.

Hello,

I have libreelec installed for a while on a NUC and it crash basically everyday.

When it crash the display is completely freezed and the only workaround is to powercycle the NUC and it will be ok for few hours max.

when it crash, there is no more ip connectivity, the display is freezed.

I am not sure it is related to libreelec but if someone coud have a look at the log it would be great.

System log :

ZOCX

libreelec kodi.log :

OHYP

libreelec kodi.old.log

MEOR

Many thanks in advance,

Jean-Louis.

The Plex Pass builds cannot be distributed as they are intended for subscribers only.

To do it yourself, download and extract the Ubuntu 64 bit build ...amd64.deb

Then extract the latest version of my addon
    Delete the contents of service.multimedia.plexmediaserver/lib

Then copy the contents of usr/lib/plexmediaserver from the .deb to the extracted addon in service.multimedia.plexmediaserver/lib

Zip it (ideally with Windows' built-in compression tool) then install.

Really interrested to do it myself but not clear not me on how to extract the .deb file (i am on macosx). It seems to be
    If you could some more detailled steps it would be great.
    I am running openelec on intel nuc.
    Thanks in advance