Tanix TX3 Mini with Amlogic S905W CPU - Libreelec

• Thanks for the file but I cannot get this screen to work, all I get is boot even when the box is powered down

I've just copied the device tree out of the actual box right now and re uploaded. Link #123
    If this doesn't work there is something wrong that i can't explain.

• 2gb 16gb amlogic 905w

Please wait for 8.90.4

When burning .img.gz to an SDCard there will be a subfolder called device_trees, inside you will find gxl_p281_2g_tx3mini.dtb rename this to dtb.img and place in the ROOT directory and it will solve your issue.

• Please wait for 8.90.4

When burning .img.gz to an SDCard there will be a subfolder called device_trees, inside you will find gxl_p281_2g_tx3mini.dtb rename this to dtb.img and place in the ROOT directory and it will solve your issue.

ok thanks 👍🏽

• Please wait for 8.90.4

once there released will the dtb also work with kszaq s krypton builds? Not an issue if not I just use both on the box one from nand and the other from sd

• I've just copied the device tree out of the actual box right now and re uploaded. Link #123

This new dtb.img worked perfect for me(front display now working, as well as remote and wifi) on my tx3 Max with the 8.2.3.1 build. Thank You.

• as you plug in the power, press the reset button, after a few seconds, release it, it should then boot from usb/sd

make sure you have the correct device tree,

from the freaktab forum,,

It's that tiny hole on the bottom.

You've to use a toothpick or something similar to hit the button inside.

• Helo to everyone on forum. Today I've got Tanix Tx3 Max. I started libreelec (8.2.3.1) from sd card. Everything works neatly, except internal bluetooth. On Android system bluetooth works normally. I've also tried dual boot firmware (TX3Max-20171228), on Android sytem works OK on libreelec not. When i put a USB dongle (CSR 4.0) bluetooth works on libreelec. Is this a problem with driver in libreelec, or something else is wrong? Thanks. :?::?::?:

• I've just copied the device tree out of the actual box right now and re uploaded. Link #123

The above, running 8.2.3.1, and the following command in an autostart.sh file has everything working that I need (mostly live Satellite TV).

EDIT: Tanix Tx3 Mini 2GB

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all

Thank you all for the work put into this.

OT

I find it difficult to keep track of events, and am now wondering how I will know when 8.90.4 is available, or indeed where to locate it and whatever dtb file it might require.

For the present I am happy with a nicely working device. Thanks again.

Edited 2 times, last by JohnBoyz (March 21, 2018 at 1:15 AM).