SSL error 7.90.010 and up

• So my media is on my synology nas with DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 7

I connected Kodi by webdavs to my media locations.
    With version 7.90.009 there was no issue viewing my media.
    With version 7.90.010 and up its not working. I have looked in the log and it states:
    00:52:36.871 T:1961955136 ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: SSL connect error(35) for davs://USERNAME:PASSWORD@HOSTNAME:5006/Data/Vid.mkv

I turend on debug logging and specific logging for curl and see attached logfile

if someone has a link to the file LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.90.009.tar would be much appreciated so i can watch my media till this issue is fixed

• With some help from the guys in the irc channel it seems cipher choise is the issue.
    The synology nas has this line in config:
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!EXPORT:!eNULL:!aNULL:!DES:!RC4:!RC2:!MD5:!IDEA:!SEED:!CAMELLIA:!AESGCM:+AES128:+AES256:+3DES:+kEECDH:+kRSA:!EDH:!aECDH:!aECDSA:!kECDHe:!SRP:!PSK
    I changed it to:
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!aNULL:!MD5

now it works but it would be better to fix the issue within Kodi since you dont have control of all webservers

Edit:
    Changed the ciphers to:
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!EXPORT:!eNULL:!aNULL:!DES:!RC4:!RC2:!MD5:!IDEA:!SEED:!CAMELLIA:!AESGCM:+AES128:+3DES:+kEECDH:+kRSA:!EDH:!aECDH:!aECDSA:!kECDHe:!SRP:!PSK

It seems +AES256 is the issue

Edited once, last by BVGorp (January 26, 2017 at 8:33 AM).

• I'm trying to investigate why this happen with LibreELEC. My current conclusion is that kodi build with configure works. But build with cmake doesn't and it iis the cause of this issue. But I'm unable to pinpoint where is the difference :(

• Does somebody have any new information about this? We have 3 Synology systems in our family. Mine can be reached from any sources, but the other two are not. The models are different, but they run the same DSM version (6.0.2-8451). They work fine under Windows, but not under Libreelec 7.95.3.

• Thanks! I have found it. Now, it is a little different than BVGorp's.

My system, which works from all of the raspberries:
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!EXPORT:!eNULL:!aNULL:!DES:!RC4:!RC2:!MD5:!IDEA:!SEED:!CAMELLIA:+AES128:+AES256:+3DES:+kEECDH:+kRSA:!EDH:!aECDH:!aECDSA:!kECDHe:!SRP:!PSK

One of the synologies, that doesn't work:
    SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!EXPORT:!eNULL:!aNULL:!DES:!RC4:!RC2:!MD5:!IDEA:!SEED:!CAMELLIA:!AESGCM:+AES128:+AES256:+3DES:+kEECDH:+kRSA:!EDH:!aECDH:!aECDSA:!kECDHe:!SRP:!PSK

Both contains AES256, but mine lack of AESGCM...

• Just remove +AES256:

Btw an update of webdav server reverses the change and it stops to function again.
    Changed this again and it works

Edited once, last by BVGorp (February 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM).

• Thank you! :) I took a deep breath and I edited the file, but I took "AESGCM" out since, it is how the file different, from my working system to my father's non working one. Now, it works great again. Does anybody know why this file is different from system to system with the same DSM?