Posts by Mario77

The cec error was probably due to the fact that no CEC capable monitor is attached..so I don t think is crash related.

Da Flex I m more concerned about this

WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - HandleAction - ignoring action 122, because topmost modal dialog closing

Does someone know if these errors/warnings are skin related?

And I m starting to think that my crashes are due to confluence skin as on the last crash I was viewing trough VNC and noticed the UI went mad,all sorts of menus where coming up at the same time and moving on its own randomly..strange behaviour not sure how to describe it..

After that I lost connection to the Rpi.

I think I have resolved my issue with Leia by eliminating the advancedsettings.xml file that was inherited from Krypton. So far, the sluggishness I was experiencing appears to have gone away. However, I'm still having a problem with the screen going black or freezing for 4 to 8 seconds when changing a channel. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I get the black screen when I play 1080i live tv streams in pvr windowed mode...it works properly when windowed mode is disabled or change deinterlace to MMAL BOB from auto or change Kodi resolution to 720 from 1080 and leave deinterlace on auto..

I struggled with this for a long time back when I used MythTV as a backend because MythTV uses a weird file naming scheme. When I switched to TvH things got much simpler since the filenames are configurable.

Setup your recording folders in TvH as Samba (or NFS) shares and add those as sources. They will act just like any local video source that way.

I never could figure out exactly how the Kodi PVR recordings abstraction worked as a source and TvH has allowed me to dispense with that nonsense.

Thanks for your reply..

I think it's a bug..as it works fine on Kodi Windows 10 also v18.4

I don't really mind as it's not that important,as I got recordings sorted in another manner.

I was just playing with that option to see if it works...I don't think I can set up smb that way tough as my server is in a different country(kind of placeshifting)

Anyway I m sorted and can play my recordings from TvHeadend with either Emby,PVR Recordings or I now setup also an FTP connection and added that as video source and working fine too...will keep it as backup if something goes wrong with emby..

Would be a nice option it this gets fixed tough..

Strange indeed...I m too using comskip from tvheadend but on .mkv recordings..

Strange thing is that edl never scanned to library...VDR did scan so I removed them

Also edl are still working from pvr recordings..

Also for some reason adding recordings as a video source is not working anymore for me...shows dont play from library..

Hi All.

I'm currently testing LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1.501 and installed latest RetroArch & EmulationStation available in Gamestarter repo. Similar to previous poster, neither RA or ES would launch. I updated RA to game.retroarch-9.178.15.zip as suggested and now RA working fine.

Still unable to get ES to launch. Any help with this? Thanks.

Check your ES "es_systems.cfg" in Userdata\addon_data\game.emulationstation and make sure that <path>matches the location of your roms folder</path>

otherwise check your ES_log.txt and see what s going on or post it here maybe someone can help you.

Yeah, me too. But I mean working in official LE9 release that is LLibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.0.2.img.gz. I need to test the latest addon in that LE version, id it works I will include it in repo, if it doesn't I will wait until LE9.2 become official.

Also I tested in Generic PC running LE 9.2 beta and it works ok.

Ok I understand...I won't downgrade my main setup to LE 9 now but when I find some time I ll try it on another sd card...hopefully someone will do it before.

thanks a lot Mario77 !!

I need to test it in LE 9 but I'm afraid it won't work, so I will not include it in gamestarter repo until LE 9.2 official release.

About RPi4, I tried to crosscompile using lakka's LE9.2 branch but it fails, I will continue trying but not now... maybe when I get a RPi4 myself...

I'm running LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.501.img.gz on my Pi2...That's where I have game.retroarch-9.178.15.zip installed and working fine.

new RA addon beta uploaded 9.178.15 (beta-1): It works with LE 9.2 without missing libs and it includes new retroarch 1.7.8 v4

I need some feedback/testers before include it in Gamestarter repo, just RPi 2/3 and Generic, sorry RPi 4 owners...

game.retroarch-9.178.15.zip

Tested on Rpi2...updated from latest in repo....update went fine....all my setup intact and all working fine!Thanks

Mario77 This is my working comskip.ini

comskip.ini.txt

(Remove ,txt) for the UK freeview. Seems to work OK, not perfect but fairly good.

If you can improve it, then please advise.

Thanks for that...

looks very similar to what I m using..

Only difference I can see is in

yours is "min_show_segment_length=125" mine 250

and "volume_slip=20" mine is 40

On most shows mine works perfect but there is a couple that I can't get to work as it should..probably will have to live with it..

I would say it works fine 90% of the time...think it's about right..