Posts by Mario77

what hardware?

this only works with raspberry pi or Generic..

Of course I didn't. Don't you see "beginner" tag of mine :S

I'll try that and report back..

edit: well, that did it. Thanks for the heads up Mario77 . I didn't even know that there is such a video setting :)

Glad you'r sorted...I normally avoid BOB Advanced or Auto with HD channels only...Don't need to make it Default for everything..just change the deinterlacing per HD channel and leave the rest as is..

Edit:If you want to be heard more on the forum ..next time open a new thread with a description of your issue as title..:cool:

I was using 9.0.2 but i upgraded my systeem and because of problems i reinstalled Kodi (9.2.2).

I installed the add-on Subtitles (Addic7ed). Previously on my old installation before every video the systeem pauzed on the "search for subtitles" screen. Nou with the new installation the video just starts and i have to go to the "subtitles search" screen by hand.

Any ideas on how to get the subtitles search screen back automatically?

You can use this..it does exactly what you want.

Would you suggest export + reimport over simply deleting the database and rescanning? Also, I have seen how to export the library as xml, but how do I import it

Did you try the clean database option?

both entries work and will play the same file...

sorry missed this!clean database won't work in your case..you ll need to check if you set content to that folder in any other way besides adding a video source..

I scanned my entire movie folder instead of scanning a specific folder for a TV show.

That is your main issue..

You have to add the main folder as source not the "Tom Clancys Jack Ryan".

You have to setup the main Tvshows folder as source and set content to tvshows then scan..I have a feeling you are adding the folder with the series name and then scan the episodes hence the scanned items are not matching..So just add storage/tv shows as source for tvshows and scan that..

Not sure if I was clear enough :)

Hello.

I am a student who is trying to do KODI with raspberry pie. I am sorry that my grammar is terrible because I am not good at English. I want the playlist to be repeated continuously, but the last viedo is not repeated as the first video. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to repeat my playlist forever. Thank you for reading my terrible English.

When you start the playlist bring the left OSD menu out..then go to playlist and you have the option to

repeat 1 video from the playlist

repeat all starts again from beginning

repeat off

You also have shuffle

Tried Kodi on Nvidia shield and it uses htsp profile and yet again changing channels is slow

Is this at least solved?

If you look at the tvheadend log in the UI you should see which profile is being used and any other errors that might help you solve this issue.

Dont think you really need to transcode..you are complicating things up..

Just checked and all profiles appear to be enabled.

Streaming Profiles and Dvr Config Profiles you have nothing set for the user in that screenshot..most probably that is your issue..

Also in Video recorder I would tick everything.

Connection limit type...choose all

go to Configuration~Users~Access entries and click on the account you r using...in this case administrator then click edit...and check that the streaming profiles you r using are all enabled for that user..I have a feeling htsp is not enabled properly and your setup is defaulting to some transcoding profile..

Menu looks like in this image:

m1zvLaD