After Upgrade no channel up/down on LiveTV

• Hi there,

since several years I use libreelec. Today I upgraded my 8.25 to the latest official build and first all Looks fine. But I figured out an Problem when I look LiveTV. I can switch once the channel up or down. When I try to do it again, the live program will be buffered. In the previous Version I installed the keymap addon and when I remember me Right, I configured some Setting. But with the latest 9.0, I believe, that this Plugin isn´t supported well.

Okey guys, does anyone know the Problem with channel up/down on LiveTV? I use an Samsung TV and it works perfect with Libreelec 8.25. Why not with 9.0?

Thanks all :)

P.S. I use VDR VNSI and an Samsung remote Control.

Edited once, last by hschid: add some information (February 10, 2019 at 6:07 AM).

• Okey, I disabled RAM Buffering and Remote Control works one time and then never. I saw that the TV got the remote Control key because there is a Little led flashing when I press a key.

if nobody has any hint I think I will go back to the previous Version.

• Oh, I think I found the Problem.

In gen.xml writes the keymap addon:

<keymap><playercontrols><remote><channelup>211</channelup><channeldown>211</channeldown></keyboard></playercontrols>

Kodi.log Shows:

16:29:01.109 T:1556083568 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - received key a8 duration 383 (rep:0 size:0)

16:29:01.109 T:1556083568 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - ignored key a8

I think I must Change the keymap to an remote? Am I Right with my Suggestion?

• Of course I didn't. Don't you see "beginner" tag of mine :S

I'll try that and report back..

edit: well, that did it. Thanks for the heads up Mario77 . I didn't even know that there is such a video setting :)

Glad you'r sorted...I normally avoid BOB Advanced or Auto with HD channels only...Don't need to make it Default for everything..just change the deinterlacing per HD channel and leave the rest as is..

Edit:If you want to be heard more on the forum ..next time open a new thread with a description of your issue as title..:cool: