Posts by hschid

Good morning,

since I re-install from scratch my LE 9.8.2 installation and there is still a minor problem. I use for PVR VDR Client and connection to my separat VDR Server is working flawless. But, when I change the channel, there are no channel logo displayed. I copy the the channel logo as png file to picons\vdr folder and selected them in the VDR Client configuration option.

I suppose that there is maybe a mismatch Lower/Uppercase at the channel list on VDR Server and the filename on the kodi filesystem. But, when I activate logging in Kodi, there are no logfiles in /storage/.kodi/temp what has any reference trying opening or searching any png file on picons/vdr.

Any suggestions??? :)

Sorry, of course LE 9.2.8 Version ;)

Hello,

Today I updated my LE 9.2.8 installation to the latest 11.0.1 RPi3 version. All looks so far good, but I have a problem with playback my own made video with mobile phone.

Some of them are the rotation wrong and some of them are up side down (Head down and foots up :)).

Is there a way to change the orientation with a simple keypress or how did LE figure out the right orientation???

When I test it with LE9.2.8 all videos looks good so there is an problem with latest LE11.0.1 version.

Sorry, I dismissed this information, it is Ethernet. Connected directly to the RPI3 LAN port.

I will check if a directly connect USB stick shows the same. I will report later :)

Well, I am totally surprised... same behavior when I play a video via USB stick.

I think I will go back to a previous version and try again. Bad, that is what I exactly want to avoid :(

Hello,

do you talking about the settings in /usr/share/kodi/system/advancedsettings.xml

The advancedsettings.xml contains only:

There is no advancedsettings.xml under /storage/.kodi/userdata

Guisettings.xml under /storage/.kodi/userdata

contains some cache settings:

Code
      <setting id="cache.harddisk" default="true">256</setting> 
      <setting id="cacheaudio.dvdrom" default="true">256</setting> 
      <setting id="cacheaudio.internet" default="true">256</setting> 
      <setting id="cacheaudio.lan" default="true">256</setting> 
      <setting id="cachedvd.dvdrom" default="true">2048</setting> 
      <setting id="cachedvd.lan" default="true">2048</setting> 
      <setting id="cacheunknown.internet" default="true">4096</setting> 
      <setting id="cachevideo.dvdrom" default="true">2048</setting> 
      <setting id="cachevideo.internet" default="true">4096</setting> 
      <setting id="cachevideo.lan" default="true">2048</setting> 

Are there special settings for the RPI3 or are these settings best optimiced?

Hello,

I have updated my RPI3 to the latest LE version.

Migration from previous version works like a charm. But there one thing that cost a lot of patience.

When I play network content, there is no difference if the content is on my local server (video, music or pictures) or via Internet (youtube), it takes about 30 seconds until the playback starts. After this waiting period when for example the movie is running very smooth without any problems.

I had activated the logging but I couldn´´´´´´ not find any serious issues there.

I am running out of ideas where I could find the problem and why this occur.

Maybe someone here has some hints?

Best regards

Oh, I think I found the Problem.

In gen.xml writes the keymap addon:

<keymap><playercontrols><remote><channelup>211</channelup><channeldown>211</channeldown></keyboard></playercontrols>

Kodi.log Shows:

16:29:01.109 T:1556083568 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - received key a8 duration 383 (rep:0 size:0)

16:29:01.109 T:1556083568 DEBUG: PushCecKeypress - ignored key a8

I think I must Change the keymap to an remote? Am I Right with my Suggestion?

Hi there,

since several years I use libreelec. Today I upgraded my 8.25 to the latest official build and first all Looks fine. But I figured out an Problem when I look LiveTV. I can switch once the channel up or down. When I try to do it again, the live program will be buffered. In the previous Version I installed the keymap addon and when I remember me Right, I configured some Setting. But with the latest 9.0, I believe, that this Plugin isn´t supported well.

Okey guys, does anyone know the Problem with channel up/down on LiveTV? I use an Samsung TV and it works perfect with Libreelec 8.25. Why not with 9.0?

Thanks all :)

P.S. I use VDR VNSI and an Samsung remote Control.