Posts by shedrock

Since I installed LibreELEC 9.0.1 and 9.0 I've noticed that sometimes when I try to play a video file it would play sometimes. If I try to play another movie it may or may not play and I have to reboot. I also noticed a lot of restarting of Kodi. I have attached my log file hoping someone can tell me what wrong. I do find that problem has gotten worse today for some reason. I also experience the issue on a fresh install as well.

Logfile: ZeroBin

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Shedrock

@HiassofT - I think I understand what you're saying now. It just sucks that my brother set this Harmony One up for me so I am not familiar with how it is all done. I will give it a shot and see if I can figure it all out, or I may just leave the Zotac dongle plugged in.:(

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Shedrock

It looks like you configured the navigation keys to send Microsoft MCE codes, but the power button to send a Zotac remote power code.

The easiest solution is to configure the power button to send a Microsoft MCE code as well, or just use the Microsoft MCE remote profile in the Harmony software.

so long,

Hias

I have not configured any navigation keys. I am not quite sure what you mean. I have never had an issue with the way it is configured, so what has changed in LibreELEC 9.0?

@HiassofT

Here is the Log file of the instructions you gave me:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the latest log file:

log-2019-03-04-14.20.04.zip

Zippyshare.com -

I do not use any remote profiles.

Thanks,

Shedrock

I have a Harmony One remote. The problem I am experiencing is that when I click the "off" button, or switch from Movie mode to TV mode on my Harmony remote, the Zotac box does not shut down. It will only shut down if I plug in the external sensor that came with the Zotac box. I can use the Harmony to navigate without any issues whatsoever, except for switching or turning off power. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Shedrock

I was under the impression that version 9.0.1 fixed the remote issue with the Zotac boxes. I just updated LibreELEC to 9.0.1 but It still doesn't shut down my Zotac box unless I plug in the external IR sensor that came with the box. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Shedrock

I am not sure if there is a post regarding this issue, but for some reason I have a ton of TV shows & Movies that I have either watched or not watched that always have a resume point on them. If I reset them, they just keep coming back. I never had the issue with Helix on OpenELEC, but I did notice it with every version since then, including LibreELEC 9.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance,:)

Shedrock

PS: Read this posting, and check whether you use the same RC profile, and whether you use the described LE config.txt option.

PPS: Read the rest of the linked thread, and try that enable/disable CEC trick.

I just stuck my IR dongle that came with the Zotac box and the system shuts down normally. I shouldn't really have to do that, but at least it works now. I guess something has changed in this version of LibreELEC.

Thanks for the assistance.

This does not work for me. My problem is with the Remote not shutting the box off. My problem is that if I press the "off" button on my Remote it does not shut down LibreELEC. My TV and Amp both shut down.

I don't understand why I can use the remote to scroll to the "Power Off System" and it works, as oppose to how it always worked before by just pressing my power button on my Harmony One remote.

I just installed the latest version on my Zotac box but LibreELEC is not shutting down from my Logitech Harmony One remote. I have no issues with any previous version of LibreELEC or OpenELEC. It has always worked for me. The only way I can shut it down is to navigate to the "Power Off System" option in the main menu, then I can press the power off button the remote and my Amp and TV shuts off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shedrock

Thank you for the information! Yes, I agree that this does need to be changed in the default config for LibreElec (if it has not been changed already).
    There is another aspect that needs to be changed and that is when there are 2+ LibreElec (raspberry pi builds) on the network a conflict develops over the master browser and ultimately one is not able to browse SAMBA shares.
    By making one the master and the other not with adding port 139, this resolves these issues.

I used the information on this page as well as from here. (excerpt listed listed below)

I also had to do this in order to see my Windows network.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I figured I would piggyback on this one.

I am currently using LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-Milhouse-20160822222244-#0822-gc5864e5 and I can't see any of my Windows 7 SMB shares. Truth be told, I have never tried to install any skins via SMB shares on any version of LibreELEC until today.

Also, on an unrelated matter. If I copy a skin over to my addons folder, LibreELEC does not see it. However, if I install it as a ZIP file it works, and this is with Black Glass Nova and ccm phoenix.

Thanks in advance,

Shedrock