LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0 Not Shutting Down

• I just installed the latest version on my Zotac box but LibreELEC is not shutting down from my Logitech Harmony One remote. I have no issues with any previous version of LibreELEC or OpenELEC. It has always worked for me. The only way I can shut it down is to navigate to the "Power Off System" option in the main menu, then I can press the power off button the remote and my Amp and TV shuts off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shedrock

• This does not work for me. My problem is with the Remote not shutting the box off. My problem is that if I press the "off" button on my Remote it does not shut down LibreELEC. My TV and Amp both shut down.

I don't understand why I can use the remote to scroll to the "Power Off System" and it works, as oppose to how it always worked before by just pressing my power button on my Harmony One remote.

Edited once, last by shedrock (February 9, 2019 at 12:08 PM).

• PS: Read this posting, and check whether you use the same RC profile, and whether you use the described LE config.txt option.

PPS: Read the rest of the linked thread, and try that enable/disable CEC trick.

I just stuck my IR dongle that came with the Zotac box and the system shuts down normally. I shouldn't really have to do that, but at least it works now. I guess something has changed in this version of LibreELEC.

Thanks for the assistance.