Posts by bubblegum57

I don't understand logs

Install TVH server. Then install the client, I never use the default ip, I use the ip of the client device, I also use a simple user name admin & 4 digit password.

On a web browser type ip address :9981 can you see the tuners? if not you need to change the drivers.

I have a X96 Max+ not with LE, but the other one. I installed netflix with no problems. I have a usb tv tuner, so have a tvhead server & client running.

I also have an HD homerun with that server running on my nas.

I used to use zomboided for a vpn manager, but I don't use it anymore.

I have tried jellyfin with docker but gave up. Have used Plex addon but uninstalled that.

I have tried to install mysql, but not had much luck, I might try again when I get my new nas this week.

I found an addon called onmute, which means with the volume right down, subtitles show up, useful if watching tv late at night.

Skin, MQ8

you are on the LE forum. If you want to put the android image back, then might be better to ask at Freaktab.

I have used the sd burning card tool in the past.

where did you get the images? are you trying to install android? If so, your best bet is to ask over at the freaktab forum. I can't see any LE images for a TX3.

I don't understand logs.

My suggestion, install the tvhead server. Then install client, on client, configure settings, use the ip address of the device you are installing it on. I assume server & client are on the same device.

then set a user name & password. I just use admin & 1234.

reboot, go to web interface, follow wizard, scan & map channels.

see my post in the CE forum. I read both forums, but just reply in the CE forum, that is where the guide is, as you know.

Hi,

I’m new here. Can you help me, please, with a Minix Z64A remote control. It is the most basic control of Minix. After installing LibreElec on a flash drive, everything is fine, except the remote control. I can’t get my remote to work at all. Can you help me with this problem. What is the correct “remote.config” file for this IR Remote, and the correct procedure to make it work?

Thank you!

This has a 2.4ghz dongle? it should just work. There could be interference from your 2.4 wifi band, try turning wifi off

So, you want to install LE on this pc? I take it you have created the installer to a usb stick? If you are booting from the usb stick, then you have the wrong menu. As I said, you have grub, so you need to wipe the drive.You cannot install LE to a partiton.