Posts by blackie

I have similar problems with usb audio. Sound crackles or is a bit distorted. Happens when amcodec acceleration is used. Even with the fixed version.

My box is the minim8s, S905, 2Gbit ram and 100mbit ethernet.
    I think Kszaq wrote amlogic usb drivers aren't very good. But since the problems appear when using hardware video decoding, it might be something else.

Thank you for your info. Can the acceleration be disabled somehow for music playback as temp. solution?

Seems like usb audio is working for some people in Armbian/Ubuntu S905 builds based on C2 kernel.
    I hope this problem could be fixed in the future LibreElec builds...
    We need UAC2 (USB Audio Class 2) compliant kernel, Amlogic :huh:

Installed the first(non-fix) version onto SD card with my brand new Beelink Mini MXIII.
    After importing the keymap file and screen calibration this build is working very well with my old Sony TV (used HDMI for audio output).

Problem appeared during testing external USB audio DAC (based on Amanero Combo384 chipset) for music playback.
    After selecting USB DAC device for audio output in both ALSA driver modes (Analog or SPDIF) the sound is heavily distorted with strange noises.
    Changing different output frequencies or resampling modes didn't help.

Except the audio issue all is working fine. If someone can advice how to fix it I'd be very grateful.
    Many thanks to all developers involved.