Posts by Jefken

i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

Hello, have You tried to put OScam from kzsaq's builds LibreELEC?
    I 've copied one for You.
    ftp to Your image, generally You have to put it in /usr/bin, don't know for sure how it is for Openpli on Amlogic.
    chmod 755, config goes to /usr/keys/oscam.

MEGA

regards, Jefken.

Hi all,

Lately I bought me a cheap bluetooth headphone, after searching for a while miraculously the thing works great.
    I found out that not only pairing the headphone but also chancing the audio output is necessary to have sound in Your ears :D
    I am hard of earing so this litle gadget is more than welcome, but if I use it, my companions in the house have no sound
    Is it possible to have simultaneous HDMI and PULSE sound?

nice WE!
    Jefken

Updating went well, but by putting "gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb" togheter with the img.gz file in the update folder did"nt work for me, the update failed! I did the update without the device-tree and everything went well, manually I putted the dbt.img and now I have I nice working system without stuttering or any buffering issues.
    Many thanks Kszaq, keep up the good work, I think You deserve some beers! :blush:

cheers!
    Jefken.

Hello,

Power line did indeed solve my problems, great thing and a little investment!
    I do live on the country side so internetspeed here is rather slow, and with wifi, 7 Mbps. was the max. I could get, now with this powerline on the box I did the test and had almost 60 Mbps... :D

Thanks,
    Jefken.

Thoes this powerline have cache memory? Everything is working indeed fine but after 1 a 2 hours I have to pull out all the powerline's to work without buffering?

Greetings.

Hello,

Power line did indeed solve my problems, great thing and a little investment!
    I do live on the country side so internetspeed here is rather slow, and with wifi, 7 Mbps. was the max. I could get, now with this powerline on the box I did the test and had almost 60 Mbps... :D

Thanks,
    Jefken.

Hi, thanks to all for Your great advice, using a ethernet cable was sure a great idea and I will test this, but the kids are at Grandma's place for the moment, so things working pretty well for now :P, Yesterday evening I discovered that the main problem is when I do some recordings on my streaming enigma2 box and watch the same channel on LE, I should try to stream from an other box and keep recording on the one I do now.

I think the powerline sockets will be dificult, none off my rooms in the house are on the same fuse, some rooms are divided in 2 or 3 circuits. but maybe my electrician could solve this for me.

Have a nice WE.
    Jefken.

Hello all,

Here is my situation, I stream from my satellite enigma box towards my LE on amlogic S905 device in the room who is next, using PVR Simple Client with a m3u playlist I have made, this all using "WIFI". Everything works fine at day just till night comes,... arround 6 p.m. than I do have buffering problems, sometimes little but sometimes it is not even possible to watch TV.
    Strange because my streams comes from intern, maybe it is the router who is suffering with more people in the house at evening all of them using WIFI.
    If I would know that buying a pair of powerline adapters would solve my problem I surrely would.
    Is there Someone who could confirm this?

Nice WE for everyone and Happy Haloween!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm getting probably a newer S905X version of this box. The gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb devicetree seems to be for the S905 model. I'm going to play around with this box when it arrives.

Just to speed some things up and not to make any beginners mistakes. Did you flash it by microSD or USB drive? If by USB drive, which port should I use?

Hi, First time I did nothing I used the dtb that was generated while writing the image on microsd but bluetooth was not working, I did it via microsd, but the usb-port next to HDMI normally would work also I suppose, this means when You ever brick Your device this port You will have to use to unbrick it... ;)
    My device is indeed S905, different than the new devices!
    regards, Jefken.

i think this has nothing to do with this topic, btw I can't do anything if the driver is crap as I only use what is public available.

Hi CvH,

I didn't want to be offencive! I 'm just asking You some advice how to let werk my usb tuners.
    I even didn't had tried your builds, just asking if they would solve my problem.
    I do see allot of tributes from You concerning Tvheadend, so I thought maybe CvH is the right person to ask.
    I wil install your nightly builds and try, ok?

Have a nice WE!

Hi CvH,

Your nightly builds would they work with USB Geniatech hd Star DVB-S2 tuner?
    I 'm trying for months to get it to work, on Rasperry pi2 and amlogic s905 device.
    Tvheadend sees my adapter, in status I can see there is SNR between 80 and 90 % signal strenght shows negative, the muxes he is always unsubscribing and says there is no data on transponder.
    I have I dish with disecq, 4/1. 28.2E, 23,5E, 13E and 19,2E.
    My problems are similar as here; Anyone Using Geniatech Hdstar DVB-S2 help with LED Status?

regards, Jefken.