Posts by Jefken

Hi afl1, wich device tree should we use? I'm trying with device_trees without succes.
    regards, Jefken.

Hello Kszaq,

I'm having booting problems, since 7.0.3.011, before this I could use gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

Could You please supply a device tree for a p202_2G board, or indicate me how to compile it?
    In the link beneath You find dtb files.

LibreELEC

Merry Christmas,
    Jefken.

Sorry Guys,

How stupid, It 's a simple question off coax cable who was not good connected :blush:
    Things are scanning now, finally, I had bought me two off these last year for christmas, untill now without succes,... thanks to afl1 some progress, now installing OScam and descramble my channels and making a decent channel list,
    I'm curious wheter epg and subtitles would work over my network.

Cheers,

Jefken.

have you configured tvh with the correct sat for the correct diseqc port..

e.g. setup your sats in network.
    then in dvb inputs, change the universal lnb to whatever diseqc switch you have, then put each network in the correct switch port.

Thanks for Your reply,

No that doesn't work, it has something to do with the voltage off the tuner

[/code]

regards, Jefken.

i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

Hi qashaf,
    I would like to try K2ProRC7.img on my Qbox (amlogic 905 2/16GB) in order to get my USB dvb-s2 tuners working.
    Should I be able to use this image on my device without bricking it?
    regards,
    Jefken.