Posts by mfizz

I am back as this issue hasn't really gone.

http://ix.io/1bgq

I keep getting the following error every few seconds in the debug log

Code
    17:41:15.313 T:3463439216   DEBUG: write codec data failed, write_bytes(-1), errno(11), size(273)
    17:41:15.334 T:3463439216   DEBUG: usleep(RW_WAIT_TIME), len(0)
    17:41:15.334 T:3463439216   DEBUG: CAMLCodec::Decode: write_av_packet looping
    17:41:20.685 T:3413099376   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 3413099376 terminating (autodelete)
    17:41:26.353 T:3463439216   DEBUG: write codec data failed, write_bytes(-1), errno(11), size(12056)
    17:41:26.374 T:3463439216   DEBUG: usleep(RW_WAIT_TIME), len(0)
    17:41:26.374 T:3463439216   DEBUG: CAMLCodec::Decode: write_av_packet looping

I looked online and saw this post for OSMC which is showing similar symptoms to mine, but it seems to have resolved the issue there.

I tried the command:

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_hd

Which i believe turns deinterlacing off. The video doesn't stutter (based on the ticker at the bottom) However the video looks bad now.

Any help please, what can i do next?

I am starting use libre more and more as an always connected device. When I travel, I sometimes want access to all my videos.

I'm sure this is trivial, but does kodi have the ability to transcode the video over the network with limited connections.

My upload is 3mbits however a lot of my videos are recorded channels that are much higher especially hd.

Can I get libre to transcode on the fly dependant on connection quality?

I am trying to get portainer up and running, but I cannot seem to mount volumes no matter what I try.

I want to mount an external hard drive connected directly to the libreelec machine. I cannot mount this or any folder on the home folder of libreelec.

I keep getting errors invalid option key: "mountpoint"

I believe this may have something to do with "local" drivers

I have added the absolute path too as just the name, and i get:

Code
    Failurecreate /var/media/sda1-usb-TO_Exter_nal_USB: "/var/media/sda1-usb-TO_Exter_nal_USB" includes invalid characters for a local volume name, only "[a-zA-Z0-9][a-zA-Z0-9_.-]" are allowed. If you intended to pass a host directory, use absolute path

What am I doing wrong?

I have a key that I have programmed successfully in the past to turn on my AVR using cec-client. When I pass the command over ssh it turns the avr on. I ran "python .kodi/avr.py" and that too also turns on the avr.

However when I pass the python script via the key, it doesn't turn on.

Here is my python script located at /storage/.kodi/avr.py

Code
    import os
    os.system('echo "on 4" | cec-client -s -d 1')

Here is keymap:

Code
    <keymap>
        <global>
            <keyboard>
                <key id="196">System.Exec(/storage/.kodi/avr.py)</key>
            </keyboard>
        </global>
    </keymap>

Here is the debug log:

The fact you can connect using your Mac and not here, tells me that your username in client side on your librelec device is incorrect.

Settings>add-ons>my add-ons> PVR clients>tvh htsp>configure > defaults

If it still doesn't work, take a screenshot of users page on server and then another screenshot on "configure" from htsp add-on on kodi

That error you've shown is just a generic error that happens with most installations when trying to retrieve images, it doesn't show anything about your htsp client trying to connect your tvh server.

Please turn on debug logging on tvh server and restart your pi and post the full debug log.

It would also be helpful if you posted a debug log of TVH itself, that way people would be able to see why services were not turning up.

Have you tried a w_scan?

What version of TVH are you using?

Have you tried the alternative drivers under libreelec program addons?

Subject sort of says it all. I have a Kodi in my workshop which I can listen to via TV speakers when I'm not running anything and then need to swap to bluetooth (or back) when I have a project going on. Its rather painful to make the switch. Is there any way to program a button or macro to switch the audio choices?

Thanks!

If you turn on debug logging, you'll see the action being taken and then its a case of just mapping that action to a key. I did that for turning my receiver on/off. if you post the steps you are taking with debug log then people will know exactly what you are trying to do.

Without knowing here is the command that would enable BT, replace with your mac address

Code
    echo -e "connect 00:0a:95:9d:68:16\nexit" | bluetoothctl