Hi everyone. I'm doing research on LibreELEC vs Android, why one would prefer LibreELEC over Android TV using Kodi or SPMC. I'm listing some I think are the advantages of LE. Please chime in (correction or additional info). Thank you
1. Frees up more resources for your hardware
2. Faster & more responsive
3. Use larger storage space. Most Android devices can only access up to 2TB of HDD space, with the exception of Nvidia Shield.
4. Can read more file systems out of the box (linux & mac) as opposed to just fat32 and NTFS.
5. Can double as a Network Attached Storage (via samba)
6. Smooth playback with auto refresh rate.
7. Better compatibility with home theater hardware. Some Android TV devices cannot passthrough to certain soundbars.
8. Less prone to viruses.
You think this is accurate?