LE 8.0.2 + LibCEC #f2c4ca7 resolves CEC remote problems (RPi2 + LG TV).

• Hi!

I have a RPi2 connected to a LG TV.

Since LE 8.0.0, the problems with the remote have been a big pain. Basically the system was unusable and i have to downgrade to LE 7.

Finally, using LE 8.0.2 plus libcec version f2c4ca7 seems to resolve near all the issues (3953f8d version was also valid except for some pause related bug).

I dont know if that version can be pushed into LibreElec or if its necessary to wait until the libcec guys makes a new release and Kodi team upgrades the lib too.

In any case, i hope this info will be helpful to anyone that have similar problem.

Regards,

• I have a NUC so can't use that version. My problem is that KODI refuses to start via CEC Wakeup (my sony tv, sync menu). So updating the libcec might be worth a shot :o)

• I have a NUC so can't use that version. My problem is that KODI refuses to start via CEC Wakeup (my sony tv, sync menu). So updating the libcec might be worth a shot :o)

Yeah..that was the same issue even with Rpi..and this solved my problem..I m using Philips Tv tough...and not all Tv's will have the issue...some do,some don't..

Sorry but I don't know where to start from to compile myself but I asked for help on this thread and found help from the 2 people I mentioned..they done the Rpi versions of Libreelec but they might help you too ...wake-from-suspend-cec/