8.0.2 "failed to start samba SMB daemon" unknown error 8216

• I've upgraded to 8.0.2 and all of a sudden when I start my machine I get an error message saying:

"Failed to start samba SMB daemon

It also says someting like : "check systemstatus ctl" or "sysctl" is it possible? (I cant read that much, its too fast...)

Also, when I try to access my SAMBA network via the same libreelec machine i get: unknown error 8216

I can access via SSH but this is so far the only log file I can provide (pls tell me if there is another way):

DEBUG LOG: jAiD

PS: All my library plays fine (i have a NAS), its just the fricking SMB access via my PC to my Libreelec that doesnt work.

Help?

EDIT: This is what my samba.conf file has:

EDIT: Removing the samba.conf file stops displaying the error when libreelec starts up, but then again I lose all the settings. Something must be wrong with the previous samb.conf file (which I backed up prior to deleting it via SSH), thing is...what? It was all ok in previous Libreelec versions!

Edited 7 times, last by djhifi (August 3, 2017 at 12:19 AM).

• Do you even have any share defined in samba.conf? Or the part above is everything in samba.conf?

Start with clean version from /etc/samba/smb.conf and then add/change whatever you need.

• Do you even have any share defined in samba.conf? Or the part above is everything in samba.conf?

Start with clean version from /etc/samba/smb.conf and then add/change whatever you need.

Removing the samba.conf file stops displaying the error when libreelec starts up, but then again I lose all the settings. Something must be wrong with the previous samb.conf file (which I backed up prior to deleting it via SSH), thing is...what? And yes the above is in samba.conf.

Yes I have the shares defined in my samba.conf.

• Run this commands in terminal and post links you get. After you see error "Failed to start samba SMB daemon".

Code
    cat /storage/.config/samba.conf | pastebinit
    journalctl -xa --no-pager | pastebinit
    systemctl status smbd -l | pastebinit
    systemctl status nmbd -l | pastebinit

There is already 8.2.0 version ;)