Raspberry pi zero doesn't boot w libreelec

• hi,

first of all i formated the 16GB sd card before i use it with sd-formater

i slide the sd card in to my sd card slot on my notebook and start the sd card creator, copy LibreELEC-RPi.arm-8.0.2.img

when finished i press and slide the sd card out of my notebook sd card slot. and slide and push it into my raspberry pi zero w. sd card slot. apply power into it and nothing happen. have already repeated these procedure twice.

do i do something wrong here? and when i used my original sd card from PiHUT, it's work nicely.

kind regards,

Sacha

• Wrote exactly what you did with Creator app. What did you copy? Image? You need to write image to it.

Better support for Amlogic devices: use CoreELEC

Blu-ray Disc Java menus support - forum thread, Github

my lamp addon (unofficial/community with limited support)
    my touchscreen support and instructions by Grruhn (now touchscreen addon exists in repository)

• You mean you copied this file to SD card or you wrote it with Creator app (step #4)?

my touchscreen support and instructions by Grruhn (now touchscreen addon exists in repository)

• yeap i've copied the LibreELEC-RPi.arm-8.0.2.img.gz file to the sd cards, using the sd card creator

• Confused...

You mean you copied this file to SD card or you wrote it with Creator app (step #4)?

• You shouldn't need to create things twice (as Iridium describes) but not "ejecting" the SD card before removing will result in an unclean filesystem and Linux frequently refuses to boot from unclean filesystems.