libreelec-8-0 Australia Victoria TVHeadEnd S905

• Hi Guys,

I am having trouble setting up the TVHeadEnd backend sever for LibreElec on K1 Plus DVB S2/T2 model.

I have installed the addon properly and added the network and mux both predefined and manual for Victoria.

However when I try to scan I keep on getting failed status.

When the boot the box in android the channels get scanned properly. So no issues with antenna. Now sure what is going wrong. Attached are the logs.debug.txt

Has anyone faces this issue on the box in Melbourne Australia?

• Try predefined muxes Generic: Auto-Australia

and if this fails too, try Generic: Auto-default

will take longer to scan, no worries its ok to take some time

• Try predefined muxes Generic: Auto-Australia

and if this fails too, try Generic: Auto-default

will take longer to scan, no worries its ok to take some time

Thanks for the response. Have been scouring the internet for Melbourne MUX details. Tried Generic Auto-Australia and that managed to only find services for SBS and ABC. No luck for 7 and 9.

Will try Generic: Auto-default tonight and see how I go.

• I have the same issues as yourself.

I am supposed to get Transmission reception from como but i am also only getting SBS and ABC Services.

I am a little busy at the moment but i have details of the successful services with logs and Muxes screenshots of the settings.

I'll post in the next day or so. Don't frustrate yourself trying to make it work as i did 8 clean installs and every time i got different results of found services and other times no services.

• I have the same issues as yourself.

I am supposed to get Transmission reception from como but i am also only getting SBS and ABC Services.

I am a little busy at the moment but i have details of the successful services with logs and Muxes screenshots of the settings.

I'll post in the next day or so. Don't frustrate yourself trying to make it work as i did 8 clean installs and every time i got different results of found services and other times no services.

Sorry for the nudge mate. Did you get a chance to find the mux details?

• #1,203

The link above pretty much confirms the Availink Tuner in these boxes is useless due to lack of driver support.

Successfully got a working USB Twin Tuner to Scan and find all services in Melbourne using a Sony PS Play TV Tuner.