- Odroid_C2
    - RPi
    - WeTek_Core
    - WeTek_Hub
    - WeTek_Play
    - WeTek_Play_2
    - i386 <-------------------------BLINK-----------------------
    - imx6

is this an accidental commit that slipped back in, or is someone actually working on this (would be cool, i still have some older eee-pc's currently running KODIbuntu/16)...?

Regards,

/hp

• Thanks, i expected as much, i looked through the commit-log and was not able to find anything related to this.... As far as i remember, the decision to drop 32-bit was make by .... well, "the old drummer of the band", is this something that you would revisit if someone would maintain it (there is a fork on github that builds and boots, could not get it to start kodi on an i915 though), or is it simply time to say goodbye to older hardware...?

• It was a group decision in OE days to discontinue them and there are no plans to reinstate i386 builds. It's still possible to re-add support and self-build a working i386 image though, e.g. GitHub - maideii/LibreELEC.tv-Intel-i386: Just enough OS for KODI appears to have done the core mods for i386 builds with an Intel GPU and it looks reasonably up-to-date, so if you clone his branch you should be able to run "PROJECT=Generic ARCH=i386 make image" and get something that works (self-build instructions are in the wiki). If you have AMD or nVidia GPU's there are probably some missing commits, but nothing hard to track down; from memory you can crib nVidia bits from my appletv-7.0 branch.

• I'm not aware of another repo. The best I can suggest is having a look at my old LE 7.0 branch for AppleTV which is here:

Comparing LibreELEC:libreelec-7.0...chewitt:appletv-7.0 · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

If you look at the core changes made to re-add i386 support to the build system, the basic process will be the same, then it's trial and error to find all the packages that are x86_64 only and re-add support for i386.