No HDMI sound on Asrock ION 330

• I just updated from OpenELEC to LibreELEC to hopefully get sound to work on my Asrock ION 330 box. Sadly the upgrade didn't fix the sound issue. I have some faint memories of problems with certain Nvidia driver versions on this particular hardware. Or is there some other known issue with this particular hardware?

• I just updated from OpenELEC to LibreELEC to hopefully get sound to work on my Asrock ION 330 box. Sadly the upgrade didn't fix the sound issue. I have some faint memories of problems with certain Nvidia driver versions on this particular hardware. Or is there some other known issue with this particular hardware?

Would you mind pasting here the logs?

Otherwise is hard to tell. My Revo 3610 using Atom 330 cpu works fine.

Hi! I was asked to provide a logfile when posting my issue. Do the same and I think you will get better response! Follow the link:
    HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

• Also, please provide what options have you set up in the Audio configuration section.
    You may be outputting sound to analog out and need to change it to HDMI.

• Yes, I should have posted logfiles from the begining

Log OPEb
    Dmesg ORJL

Audio output set to ALSA HDA Nvidia HDMI (words may come in different order since my memory is bad and I don't have my Kodi screen and ny main computer in the same room)

Edited once, last by MrMarket (July 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM).

• Official Post

Please screenshot your audio settings and post via imgur or similar. There are usually at least two pics required as its a long page.

• I also have two Asrock ION 330 boxes and never had ANY problem with sound. It's just working out of the box with fresh install of OE or LE. No any config needed.
    So better check your cable or tv source. (I had once with a appletv that a hdmi port on a tv was also for dvi and got no sound. Changing to other hdmi port gave sound)

Does the box give sound if you startup with a linux livecd like ubuntu? Just to test sound.