Not Downloading Image

• Guys

I'm running the USB-SD Creator on OSX and when I click the download button, it just opens my downloads folder. Clicking Select File does the same thing.

Is there a way (I've looked but cant find it yet) a way to download the RPi3 image somewhere?

Thanks

Ian

• I'm running the USB-SD Creator on OSX and when I click the download button, it just opens my downloads folder.

And if you click Select Folder button nothing happens?

Support my work with small (or big) Paypal donation

Amlogic devices works better with CoreELEC

Blu-ray Disc Java menus support - forum thread, Github

my lamp addon (unofficial/community with limited support)
    my touchscreen support and instructions by Grruhn (now touchscreen addon exists in repository)

• Hi!

I got the same issue in OSX, the download button is not downloading. Just wanted to create some stats on this. Solving it per old-fasion style.

Thx!

Edit:

When pressing the "Download"- button in the app you have the option of canceling or open, however you cant open any file since they are all greyed out, but when pressing the open button it starts to download the file, unless you have the file in your download folder already, then it asks you if you would like to replace the old file. So it works! But the "Open"-button need to be renamed "Download".

All the best!

Edited once, last by Magnevik: Found out why its not working. ().

• "Select" or "Save here" would be more accurate; you are selecting the folder/location to download into.

• It is pretty clear on Windows: When clicking Download button new window is opened telling you Directory to store image file with buttons Select folder and Cancel. Maybe on MacOS is a different story (should check on next release).

Support my work with small (or big) Paypal donation

Amlogic devices works better with CoreELEC

Blu-ray Disc Java menus support - forum thread, Github

my lamp addon (unofficial/community with limited support)
    my touchscreen support and instructions by Grruhn (now touchscreen addon exists in repository)