WebGrab+Plus, libreELEC, Pi Howto?

• Anyone know if its practicable to instal and run WebGrab+ Plus and automatically schedule a regular creation/update of tvguide.xml for use by tvheadend backend/frontend on a Raspberry Pi running LibreELEC OS?   Ref Webgrabplus documentation, Installation on raspberry pi

I am aware of individuals stating that they have WebGrab+ Plus running on Pi's where they have Raspian or similar installed, but not when only have OpenELEC LibreELEC as OS on the Raspberry Pi. Above link to documentation talks about requiring a specific version of mono, before installing webgrab+ plus.

I have been ruuning webgrab+ plus on Win10 PC automatically for a while now, passing resulting tvguide.xml to Pi using xcopy.
    Would like to have everything running cleanly and self-sufficiently on Pi if its possible with latest LibreELEC OS.

Thanks for any latest tips/pointers

• The answer will depend upon the EPG data source that you're trying to work with?

For my personal use in Spain I have been pulling information for my EPG from elpais.com as TVheadend is not pulling all channel(s) information over the air and I am getting a number of channels with no EPG info via DVB-T.

• Update :) and great news awiouy has created an addon of Webgrab++ That I have tested and can confirm works fine on my rpi2, early preview release at moment available in this Thread for anyone who is familiar with Webgrab++ and wants to try it out preview :cool: :cool: