Remote help on nexbox A95x s905X

• So I got the build for this box running great off of the micro sd card. Everything works great, except the remote is rather clunky. I just have the stock remote that came with the box. When I stream some video, I can't figure out how to exit out of it. If I hit the "home" or "back" button, it takes me back to the menu screen, but the video is still running in the back ground. I hit every button on the remote, but none of them seemed to exit out of the video. My only option was to hit the power button and restart. Is there a way I can fix this or do I just need to get a better remote? Thanks again...this is an amazing piece of work ya'll have put together.

• Press the center blue button marked "OK" while a video is playing. That should bring up the video menu, from there you can select the stop button.

• Once you've pressed the wrong button and moved away from full screen video, pressing left arrow will bring you into the options screen. At the top is the 'full screen' icon (on the right I think). Pressing this will restore full screen video.

Andrew