Librespot addon

• Official Post

I will try to address the ALSA issue first. But I have no clue about the differences between CoreELEC and LibreELEC, and I do not have hardware to test.

Can you send me a screen shot of the Kodi sound settings on CoreELEC.

• Official Post

Really it was the size. It says maximal size 2MB and I was below that (around 1MB). But reduced it works.

The third screenshot is from the librespot settings. There it shows nothing in Playback devices (also after using the configuration wizard), but I assume this is a minor problem.

Configuration wizard does not copy the selected device to Playback device anymore, because the behaviour of Kodi changed.

I should try to fix that.

In the meantime, you must fill in Playback device manually.

What is displayed if you select configuration wizard?

• In the Kodi audio settings I can switch to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI.

Then it seems to work, at least during the first tests. Good!

I am not sure what is the difference between the 'ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI' and the 'ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM' it was set to previously. It is not going over HDMI, only. I still hear it over the optical out and my audio receiver.

• Official Post

In the Kodi audio settings I can switch to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI.

Then it seems to work, at least during the first tests. Good!

I am not sure what is the difference between the 'ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI' and the 'ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM' it was set to previously. It is not going over HDMI, only. I still hear it over the optical out and my audio receiver.

Good if it works for you...

• Hallo.

Danke für das Addon!

Ist es möglich Titelinformationen an Kodi zu übergeben, damit sie im Skin für InfoLabels verwendet werden können?

- Interpret

- Titel

- Time

- Duration

- Progress

Danke.

bg

Sorry, dass es auf Deutsch geschrieben ist, Englisch kann ich leider nicht.

Edited once, last by blauesgruen (August 4, 2018 at 3:25 PM).

• Hallo blauesgruen!

Weisst du wie man die InfoLabels aktualisiert?

Das einzige Weg, den ich finden könnte, ist das Play kommando zu wiederholen, und das ergibt eine dauerhafte Unterbrechung der Wiedergabe.

• Hallo blauesgruen!

Weisst du wie man die InfoLabels aktualisiert?

Das einzige Weg, den ich finden könnte, ist das Play kommando zu wiederholen, und das ergibt eine dauerhafte Unterbrechung der Wiedergabe.

Hey.

Da muss ich passen. Aber das mit dem Play in einer Schleife geht natürlich nicht.

Ich frage mal bei mir im Kodinerdsforum, vielleicht kann da jemand helfen.

Danke für die Rückmeldung.

bg

• Ich habe seit gestern das Problem, dass Librespot (läuft auf Libreelec, Raspi2) nicht mehr als verfügbares Gerät angezeigt wird. Habe das Problem mit mehreren Libreelec Raspis und allen aktuelle Versionen, sowohl 8 als auch 9.

Hab nur ich das Problem oder gibts da generell gerade Schwierigkeiten?

• Hast Du denn evtl ne Idee, was bei mir schief laufen könnte, bzw. was für Infos bräuchtest Du noch für eine Einschätzung?

edit:

Es scheint daran zu liegen, dass bei ALSA Device kein Eintrag vorhanden ist. Die Auswahl aus dem Wizard wird jedoch nicht übernommen und die manuelle Eingabe verschwindet auch nach kurzer Zeit.

Edited once, last by Thommi (August 17, 2018 at 7:48 AM).