Librespot addon

• I will try to address the ALSA issue first. But I have no clue about the differences between CoreELEC and LibreELEC, and I do not have hardware to test.

Can you send me a screen shot of the Kodi sound settings on CoreELEC.

@

• I just wanted to append the screenshots (.png, around 1MB), here, but always get an unkown error on upload.Any idea?

• Really it was the size. It says maximal size 2MB and I was below that (around 1MB). But reduced it works.

The third screenshot is from the librespot settings. There it shows nothing in Playback devices (also after using the configuration wizard), but I assume this is a minor problem.

Configuration wizard does not copy the selected device to Playback device anymore, because the behaviour of Kodi changed.

I should try to fix that.

In the meantime, you must fill in Playback device manually.

What is displayed if you select configuration wizard?

@

• I think it looks similar to LE8

Hm... Not sure Kodi and Librespot can share the same ALSA device.

This was why I added the Kodi output.

ALSA dmix might be an option for sharing the device.

But I have never used it.

Maybe someone here can help.

@

• In the Kodi audio settings I can switch to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI.

Then it seems to work, at least during the first tests. Good!

I am not sure what is the difference between the 'ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI' and the 'ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM' it was set to previously. It is not going over HDMI, only. I still hear it over the optical out and my audio receiver.

• In the Kodi audio settings I can switch to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI.

Then it seems to work, at least during the first tests. Good!

I am not sure what is the difference between the 'ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI' and the 'ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM' it was set to previously. It is not going over HDMI, only. I still hear it over the optical out and my audio receiver.

Good if it works for you...

@