RSS News Feed (Solved)

• Hello Libreelec community,

Does the website already have a rss feed for Libreelec news?
    I would like to add it in my news feed so that I can always stay updated within my RSS app.

Cheers

Edited once, last by psysfaction (April 5, 2016 at 11:24 AM).

• Hello Libreelec community,

Does the website already have a rss feed for Libreelec news?
    I would like to add it in my news feed so that I can always stay updated within my RSS app.

Cheers

Yes it does, feed
    you can also follow the site on twitter and facebook .

• Yes it does, feed
    you can also follow the site on twitter and facebook .

Perfect... did not find it on the webpage for some reason.... only saw the Twitter, Facebook and Github links.
    Of course I'm already following the site on FB and Twitter but I am using RSS like reading news paper with the NewsBar application in mac and my iPhone.
    This helps me see all important updates from Sites and Projects I care about in one place.

Thanks for the help

• Perfect... did not find it on the webpage for some reason.... only saw the Twitter, Facebook and Github links.
    Of course I'm already following the site on FB and Twitter but I am using RSS like reading news paper with the NewsBar application in mac and my iPhone.
    This helps me see all important updates from Sites and Projects I care about in one place.

Thanks for the help

There isnt anything on the website to indicate a rss feed so I can see how you can easily miss it. I have a feed finding extension installed on my chrome browser that picked it up.