Posts by psysfaction

Haven't had time to look into it yet. It's hard to debug when I don't have a windows computer.

Yeah that of course will make it difficult.
    I just build my first PC in many years which is why it would be nice to get Moonlight working.

I think there is a way to set up Nvidia Gamestream for remote access..
    Maybe I could try to open the ports to set it up and then share the IP with you so that you can try to debug.
    Would this be of any help to you Irusak?

I am having the Same issue.
    Running on a ASRock Beebox and trying to get Moonlight to work.
    It lets me configure and pair it. When I open moonlight it will show me my games but when I select one I get a black screen and Kodi restarts.

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Yes it does, feed
    you can also follow the site on twitter and facebook .

Perfect... did not find it on the webpage for some reason.... only saw the Twitter, Facebook and Github links.
    Of course I'm already following the site on FB and Twitter but I am using RSS like reading news paper with the NewsBar application in mac and my iPhone.
    This helps me see all important updates from Sites and Projects I care about in one place.

Thanks for the help

Very interested to see what you guys come up with and how Openelec - Libreelec - and OSMC will compare in a year or two.
    Been a long time user of XBMC/Kodi and Openelec has been my platform of choice for many years.

I'm sure this new start will give way to new innovations and features.

Thank you for all the work that you are putting into this