I'm having some problem with the media center USB remote control connected to a X86 laptop and libreelec:
- LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable
- Found /sys/class/rc/rc0/ (/dev/input/event10) with:
- Driver mceusb, table rc-rc6-mce
- Supported protocols: unknown other lirc rc-5 rc-5-sz jvc sony nec sanyo mce_kbd rc-6 sharp xmp
- Enabled protocols: lirc nec rc-6
- Name: Media Center Ed. eHome Infrared
- bus: 3, vendor/product: 0471:060c, version: 0x0101
- Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 125 ms
It's almost a year that I'm using the Milhouse nightly build releases and I noticed that starting from the release:
my remote control stopped to work properly.
Basically when a remote key is pressed, it's like it's pressed twice.
For instance: when the up key is pressed on the main menu, the cursor moves two items up.
I don't have any particular configuration saved on my /.config/ folder (I always used the default configuration provided)
Instead, I don't have any problem with the day before release (the last release that works for me):
Thank you in advance for your response.