[BUG] Bootloop with Third Party Skin

• Hey,

Great work on LibreELEC so far! On saturday, I done a fresh install of my Pi's around the house, Everything working great other than one minor thing.
    Tried to install Xperience1080 skin and it gives me a bootloop issue after the skin has been activated. Works fine on initial selection until reboot.

I have put the log file here: jeARTAvH

Device: Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B
    Overclocked: N
    LibreELEC Version: (Jarvis 16.1-RC2) v6.90.004

Any more info, please let me know.

Cheers

• I did a bit of quick checking over on the Kodi forums by doing into the forum section for this skin. It appears that some people have been having problems and it might have something to do with the Jarvis build. There is someone who is running the skin on osmc that got into a bootloop so it's not just you or Libreelec. Theirs either something wrong with the skin, Kodi or an add-on that the skin requires.

Xperience1080 5.x
    go back and read some of the earlier posts to see what I mean.

Edited once, last by JJK9 (April 4, 2016 at 10:36 PM).

• Interesting thanks.

I had a friend running generic libreelec and they didn't have an issue with the skin. Could be platform specific.

Will monitor that other thread and see what they say :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Official Post

@J0hnny,

The last thing I see at the logfile is airplay related....could you try to disable that? Just for a test.

And I see you have connected some Bluetooth audio device. Is that the main audio device you are using? And if not, could you disable that, too please?

• @J0hnny,

The last thing I see at the logfile is airplay related....could you try to disable that? Just for a test.

And I see you have connected some Bluetooth audio device. Is that the main audio device you are using? And if not, could you disable that, too please?

Will try these things tonight, though the Bluetooth is needed for my ps3 bd remote.

I will report back

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk