Chromium

• Hello.Please make a pre-configured web browser to LibreELEC-Generic . Because installing yourself it does not work properly. A very good operating system , but full use is not enough Internet surfing.

Edited once, last by seed (April 3, 2017 at 9:45 AM).

• HI.Pls, could you make already instralled Chromium with all needed features in the next OS version. E.G. Flash-Player hasn't worked after my trying configure one

• That will never happen. LibreELEC runs on its own Linux OS, and has nothing to do with an Android system that happens to be near by.

I appreciate the response. What about browsing online: is that possible? The browsers I have on libreelec don't seem to grant online access.

• The single web browser LibreELEC currently offers is Chromium in the x86-64 Generic build. I don't know which other browsers you have used.

When I tried chromium for some reason it fails to go to websites noting on it goes anywhere. Are there settings on my system that I have to set for it to work properly?

• Nope, it should simply work, and use your normal internet connection.

Do you use the 'Wait for network' option in the LibreELEC Settings Add-on? It seems to be a necessary thing on intel machines.

This setting simply delays the start of Kodi until network is accessible, usually needed if you are using a shared database. Has nothing to do with Chromium, you should be able to start Chromium without an internet connection and it should work once it's available. Sounds like a local network issue to me, as there is lots of people using the Chromium addon without issue.